Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
C4A7BBA9-1557-4DBB-B316-6278AF87E2FE.jpeg

my latest purchase. Got a steal on it. Time to start shooting trap again.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have an Over/Under but can't hit squat with it. I grew up shooting a Mossberg 500 and that is what feels natural to me. I do like my Mossberg 9200 that feels almost like the 500 but is an autoloader.

My buddy has a browning 802 es and I love it. But I’m not about to drop 2k on an over under. I love shooting under overs. Haven’t found one I can’t shoot yet

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
One of my inherited pieces is a Winchester model 21 from the 20s, with vintage petrified pad. It kicked the crap out of me. Also got a vintage crate of shells. 400 in all. Mostly paper ones.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm trying to decide if I want to get a 12 gauge shotgun and try skeet shooting or get a S&W Model 29 44 Magnum. I watched Dirty Harry tonight and am leaning toward that classic.

El Correcto

god is dead
I like handguns better than shotguns. Could probably find somewhere to go target shoot with the revolver. Not a huge fan of revolvers though. I like that they don’t leave brass everywhere.

542thruNthru

Anyone use a bore snake?

See them all the time but never bought one thinking they don't work as well as using a little elbow grease.

Just curious if anyone has any opinions on them.