Not Allowed To Drink Water While Stopped At A Red Light

I get where they're coming from, but is this really what's causing all the Tier 3 crashes? Is this what management should be focused on?

I don't think it is. I'm more worried about this dispatch that has me crossing a busy shopping district 3x on a Saturday morning, to try and service pickups that aren't even open on Saturday.

Where is my union while this is going on? Last time I called the local they didn't even have our steward's number. You think they'd put that in a rolodex or something.
95325112-98A2-4498-9CFA-80AAD9B57198.gif

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Something poorly designed is not my problem.
I can't play with the cradle for 5 minutes every time I make a stop and it doesn't want to fire up

Exactly. We write up “cradle doesn’t work.” We are not saying they have to replace it instead of fixing it. They can do whatever they want with it after I write it up as long as it’s not a safety issue.

GenericUsername

Drivers and mechanics are too quick to condemn the whole cradle when most of the time it just needs a good scrub around the contacts.
I brought a can of WD40 that's been in my garage for ages to work. If you spray it down into the bottom of the contacts once every few days and then scrub around with your finger on the contacts + bottom of diad it'll work for days. If you're on a really dusty route then maybe once a day with some wiping throughout the day.