Not integrad...

RuthlessSupSlayer

So i was told i won the bid and that integrad is booked for months in my area. So i was offered something called NDST i am not sure what this is or what to expect, can anyone help a brother out?

Thanks.

Box Ox

Integrad can't accommodate all incoming drivers. So it's probably just local level training in lieu of it. You'll still have to know your 5 Seeing Habits verbatim and the 10 Point Commentary. And drive around a training package car with the windows in the sides.

I'd probably consider it a good thing. Have seen preloaders go to Integrad and not make the cut for what sounded like trivial stuff.

RuthlessSupSlayer

Integrad can't accommodate all incoming drivers. So it's probably just local level training in lieu of it. You'll still have to know your 5 Seeing Habits verbatim and the 10 Point Commentary. And drive around a training package car with the windows in the sides.

I'd probably consider it a good thing. Have seen preloaders go to Integrad and not make the cut for what sounded like trivial stuff.
Thats what i was thinking too its not in my hub but at another hub locally. I got my 5s and 10s so i feel good. Thanks

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
That's amazing.
IMG_0231.PNG

Over 70

That's what I went to. Essentially if you memorize your DOK and show up everyday you'll pass.

It seems like alot to memorize but if you do it before you even show up, you can go to the bar every night and relax while your classmates cram because they were lazy.

I got a 97% on the DOK test the first day and went to the bar and watched the world series every night and finished top of the class without studying a thing. I wrote my letters to my district manager the last night in about 15 minutes.

I'm not trying to sound like a hardass, I was nervous as hell going into it but realized after day one piece of cake.

There were people the final day sweating the DOK and up all night in study groups. Blows my mind how they're gonna drive with how much a driver needs to memorize to be efficent.

RuthlessSupSlayer

That's what I went to. Essentially if you memorize your DOK and show up everyday you'll pass.

It seems like alot to memorize but if you do it before you even show up, you can go to the bar every night and relax while your classmates cram because they were lazy.

I got a 97% on the DOK test the first day and went to the bar and watched the world series every night and finished top of the class.

I'm not trying to sound like a hardass, I was nervous as hell going into it and realized after day one piece of cake.

There were people the final day sweating the DOK and up all night in study groups. Blows my mind how they're gonna drive with how much a driver needs to memorize to be efficent.
thanks again, i got 5s down pat and half of the 10s down now with this will i need to know the 10s verbatim? Or just the bold?