not looking good for express..

TUT

I dunno I get tired of seeing all the freeloaders out there who contribute nothing and want more.

See that is what most Repubs reason on. Demo's are welfare voters. That is a segment but it's far from everyone. I believe in working for a living, haven't collected one check from the gov't yet for support. As much as there is welfare there is corporate welfare and yes I have issues with both, probably like you do. So lets call that a wash. But I have never thought, "I am entitled" and there are millions like me that can be liberal and believe in earning what you get. Liberal is more of understanding a true law of nature and that is people are different, we aren't clones. That is what makes Gov't large in someways.

Now who is looking out for the middle class more? The class with the most votes. The class that should be catered to since they do have the most votes. Who is protecting rights? Who is taking them away? Who wants better jobs in america? Who wants jobs out-sourced. These questions to me are more important then bickering Welfare, once you have clear control either way, the Welfare(s) can be taken care of.

Last edited:

SmithBarney

47% of Congress Members are Millionaires.

The president is a nice figurehead for us to all take aim of our frustrations, but step back for a moment and realize that the "1%"
in congress basically calls all the shots.

Both sides of the aisle are screwing all of America up. I just got done taking a quick tour of Gettysburg... I wonder if all those who died fighting for our freedoms, would still want to fight if they knew how screwed up America would become.

ReElect NO ONE!

47% of Congress Members Millionaires — a Status Shared by Only 1% of Americans - ABC News

vantexan

The tax breaks Romney receives exceed a welfare recipients benefits by a factor in the tens of thousands, they are the real freeloaders....

The tax breaks Romney receives are in things like municipal bonds. Cities and towns issue bonds to pay for needed infrastructure upgrades. Furthermore Romney's father was a governor of Michigan, a senator too I think but I may be wrong. While they were wealthy Mitt Romney went much further in his financial achievements. But he came from a family of gov't service(his mother too) and has also chosen public service. Is he perfect? No, but he has accomplished much which means he has contributed much to society. He could just take his millions and live the good life so at least give him credit for that. To say a person only cares about the top 1% because he too is wealthy is a bit silly. He is by far the most qualified to run the Executive Branch and we are in serious need of real world experience. I just hope if he is elected and does a good job that you guys will give him fair credit.

DontThrowPackages

47% of Congress Members are Millionaires.

The president is a nice figurehead for us to all take aim of our frustrations, but step back for a moment and realize that the "1%"
in congress basically calls all the shots.

Both sides of the aisle are screwing all of America up. I just got done taking a quick tour of Gettysburg... I wonder if all those who died fighting for our freedoms, would still want to fight if they knew how screwed up America would become.

ReElect NO ONE!

47% of Congress Members Millionaires — a Status Shared by Only 1% of Americans - ABC News

Exactly my feelings back when John Kerry ran for pres and the GOP crapped on Kerry's service in the military. I thought, why doesn't he stick up for himself. He's running against a guy who dad saw to it, his son would see no action. But then the light came on. Kerry's married to the Heinz empire. They Want A Republican in the White house. Kerry rolled over like a dog.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Lies on the Bill O'Reilly Show-Palm Trees in Madison - YouTube

Bill O'Reilly is full of sh$t. Fox News fair and balanced? Truthful?
During the demonstrations in Madison, WI last year this video was aired on Fox News showing "union thug violence" taking place around the capitol.
Guess they couldn't have shown their viewers the truth that union employees can lead peaceful demonstrations.
Spent 4 1/2 years in Madison earning a degree from UW. In all my time there I had never seen the palm trees shown in the video. Maybe global warming has changed the climate a bit since my days living there!

vantexan

Lies on the Bill O'Reilly Show-Palm Trees in Madison - YouTube

Bill O'Reilly is full of sh$t. Fox News fair and balanced? Truthful?
During the demonstrations in Madison, WI last year this video was aired on Fox News showing "union thug violence" taking place around the capitol.
Guess they couldn't have shown their viewers the truth that union employees can lead peaceful demonstrations.
Spent 4 1/2 years in Madison earning a degree from UW. In all my time there I had never seen the palm trees shown in the video. Maybe global warming has changed the climate a bit since my days living there!

Nowhere during the palm tree scenes is it said it's in Madison. They do mention people being brought in from other states including California. Looks like California but it is misleading. But how about the rush to judgement of George Zimmerman, accusing him of being a white racist who shot Trayvon Martin in cold blood? NBC got caught editing his statements on the phone with dispatcher that made him sound racist. They had to issue an apology on that. Plus they were showing a little 12 year old's innocent picture when the reality of Trayvon's size and looks was very different. I know for a fact all the liberal news media were doing everything to get Zimmerman convicted. Can you say that the Wisconsin protests were all peaceful? Didn't look that way on MSNBC. They seemed very proud of the protestors voicing their anger.