Not my Union

Brownwind

Screw you, you part timers are the worst and you shouldn’t be with the union in the first place. A :censored2:ing preloader that puts a next day air in the 8000 shelf asks for 25$ . 15$ is too much for you part losers
Easy there. Yeah some of the staff is glad to be employed but a majority of them are quality people. Locally I work with them and a few of them might consider other employment but many are doing their best.

Yeah I dislike the dumbest of the dumb that do that.

moldsporh

7 years of paying dues, all this rhetoric, and once again, full timers get the money and the part timers get screwed. Thanks a friggin lot, 'brothers'.

Let's try this angle... how much were you hoping to see as a PT'er?

When I wanted more money as a part-timer, I went full-time.

How many other part-time jobs offer you the same health and dental plans?

Thebrownblob

Ups will be paying more starting rate through MRA then I will be making after almost 20 years
You’ve talked about three places where at some point they had an MRA that was higher than this. I have no idea if you’re correct and I have no idea if they still currently do.. currently at my location. They pay $21 already and everyone was pretty happy tonight.

Brownwind

You’ve talked about three places where at some point they had an MRA that was higher than this. I have no idea if you’re correct and I have no idea if they still currently do.. currently at my location. They pay $21 already and everyone was pretty happy tonight.
It’s double plus my starting wage in the eighties.

Trucker Clock

He works here PT, his only job, and wants us to fight for him to get him enough money to live off a PT job.

And we were willing to strike for him. But he then bitches us out because he only got a $4.25/hr raise right off the bat.

But he thinks he only got $0.25/hr so he is pissed.

allahuakbar

She/Her
7 years of paying dues, all this rhetoric, and once again, full timers get the money and the part timers get screwed. Thanks a friggin lot, 'brothers'.
I mean they’re taking care of the important employees atleast.
They can just staff the inside of a hub by driving to a Home Depot parking lot telling them this box go here. That one there senior.

TeltBender

I would like $25 starting today and $30 in 2028. Will you tell me they can’t afford it? I want to make similar hourly wages to a 22.3 who is doing the exact same work as me.

trotsky

I would like $25 starting today and $30 in 2028. Will you tell me they can’t afford it? I want to make similar hourly wages to a 22.3 who is doing the exact same work as me.
The 22.3's are unloading in my building because mgmt caters to pt's that might not come back after break if they dont get the easy jobs.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
For a time our building was paying $26. Company knows this and has been trying to move volume to buildings on the spokes like a great exodus, one section is now entirely unused. Funny enough I almost think they made it worse, as folks who normally would have driven into town to work here now would rather work at their local building and cuts the hiring pool further.
Where do you get your information? The 3 hubs in the Twin Cities Are at $21 and $22 and there is no way outstate is paying more