not-signing-nothing-ups-driver-

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The driver musy be a liberal. She sees race in everything.

I wonder what UPS protocol is for parking tickets in her local? In some areas it's a normal thing, part of doing business in the city.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Hand the ticket to your supervisor and forget about it. That's the standard procedure ever since I can remember.
Some places the only color cops see is green when they see UPS trucks. UPS will make a deal to pay a flat fee for tickets instead of messing with them all individually.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Some places the only color cops see is green when they see UPS trucks. UPS will make a deal to pay a flat fee for tickets instead of messing with them all individually.
I saw a ups truck in Boston that had to have 10 tickets fluttering on the mirror

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
2B24E508-6FF3-4CD2-86FD-F3CF6A4B08C2.jpeg
566BDEBA-18B8-40C4-9017-ED32D7FE540D.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
By signing the driver agrees to show up in court. So how does that work when you turn the ticket in?
That's what doesn't make sense to me? The vehicle owner gets the parking ticket, not the driver. I never heard of court appearance for parking violations?

If a court appearance was part of the job who would double park? Let the company worry about parking.