Now Hiring

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_6815.jpeg

Facebook ad

alwaysoverallowed

Yup just a quick google search shows they are trying to hire PVDs to start immediately. I’m sure they’re going to get the bottom of the barrel considering anyone who wants to work has a job now. And those that do apply will probably either quit themselves, or have their car quit on them after delivering in the August heat for a week.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
If somebody went to all that trouble to create a fake ad now, while we're still working, I can't wait to see what they come up with if they suddenly come into some free time if negotiations break down and we walk.

Zowert

I wouldn’t be surprised if they TRIED to replace us with a bunch of scabs. $40 an hour off the bat (but no benefits). I wonder how many people would try and cross our picket line for that kind of money.

Mutineer

Yup just a quick google search shows they are trying to hire PVDs to start immediately. I’m sure they’re going to get the bottom of the barrel considering anyone who wants to work has a job now. And those that do apply will probably either quit themselves, or have their car quit on them after delivering in the August heat for a week.

The effectiveness of such a plan will vary greatly depending on the region.

All a person needs to qualify are a fancy phone, wheels, and a desire to make a few extra bucks.

K20A

Can we get anonymous to hack and crash Orion during the strike? That would be awesome. Get the pens and paper out lol