NSPT

upsguysavannah

I took the New Service Provider Training class last week and it was such a positive experience that I didn't want it to end and I've been on cloud 9 all weekend. :thumbup: It was a million times better than the training I got when I first became a driver 9 years ago and I really gotta give credit to UPS for doing its best in preparing new drivers for the job. It made me even prouder to be a UPSer and re-energized me. Anybody have similar thoughts about NSPT?

tieguy

Banned
I took the New Service Provider Training class last week and it was such a positive experience that I didn't want it to end and I've been on cloud 9 all weekend. :thumbup: It was a million times better than the training I got when I first became a driver 9 years ago and I really gotta give credit to UPS for doing its best in preparing new drivers for the job. It made me even prouder to be a UPSer and re-energized me. Anybody have similar thoughts about NSPT?

ups how did you end up going through this training when you have been a driver for 9 years?

upsguysavannah

Did they cover the 340 methods? I doubt it. They, the methods, are forgotten.

BTW, I forgot to ask what the "340 methods" are and why they are forgotten... no, they didn't cover them in school, but they beat the 5 Seeing Habits and 10-Point Commentary to death.