Obama and Biden

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Yup, and his poor wife had to quit her Wal Mart consulting job right after he said that.

Hillary used to sit on Walmart's board too. Democrats only care for unions during campaign season. Too bad we have so many one issue voters that don't see the big picture, and actually believe what politicians say.

Hillary used to sit on Walmart's board too. Democrats only care for unions during campaign season. Too bad we have so many one issue voters that don't see the big picture, and actually believe what politicians say.

Yes, but that was before Walmart ruled the world.

av8torntn

Hey I'm a one issue voter. I just want the government to follow the intent of the constitution. What's wrong with that?:happy2:

diesel96

Disgusting comments by Biden

What do you think? Obviously, this was a shot at Gov Palin. Do you think it crossed the line?

I think it did.

Oh please 9.5....would you like some cheese with that wine....:slap:

Why is the McCain staff hiding gov Palin? Biden is out on the trail on his own campaigning, answering questions, doing interviews, and where's Sarah? So far she's done a couple of speeches written out for her in a controlled enviroment, said a few words by McCain's side in Ohio. She's not even entrusted enough to be "on the record" on the travel plane. I hear they are grooming her for an taped interview on ABC...ooohh. I hope this protective bubble wrap around Palin is lifted soon, cause eventually, she'll have to fly out of the nest before Nov.

tieguy

Banned
Oh please 9.5....would you like some cheese with that wine....:slap:

Why is the McCain staff hiding gov Palin? Biden is out on the trail on his own campaigning, answering questions, doing interviews, and where's Sarah? So far she's done a couple of speeches written out for her in a controlled enviroment, said a few words by McCain's side in Ohio. She's not even entrusted enough to be "on the record" on the travel plane. I hear they are grooming her for an taped interview on ABC...ooohh. I hope this protective bubble wrap around Palin is lifted soon, cause eventually, she'll have to fly out of the nest before Nov.

My friend Obama has made a living off of staged telepromter events. Surely the republicans can copy the same tactics?

paidslave

My friend Obama has made a living off of staged telepromter events. Surely the republicans can copy the same tactics?

Gonna cost Tax Payers a bundle flying Sarah to and from Washington to Wasilla! Hopefully she will use her own personal craft for work like we do or have Wasilla pay for it!

Cut the pork and hail a cab like the rest of average US employees have to!

What a farce in the making!

Stay in Wasilla with your familiy.

drewed

Shankman
Gonna cost Tax Payers a bundle flying Sarah to and from Washington to Wasilla! Hopefully she will use her own personal craft for work like we do or have Wasilla pay for it!

Nice sexist comment there

tieguy

Banned
Here is the Article again regarding John McCain not allowing Walmart to Unionize. Obama is for Walmart to Unionize!

http://ostroyreport.blogspot.com/200...mccain-or.html

Your post appears to be somewhat misleading. Paid you really need to try to provide some more credible sources for your arguments.

McCain is against the employee free choice act. I can't find any reference where McCain states he is against walmart organizing.

Opponents to the employee free choice act object to the language eliminating the secret ballot. If the secret ballot is eliminated then employee votes could be coerced by either side.

Proponents for this act are clearly for it since they know a public vote would allow them to identify those that voted against unionizing at which point they could put pressure on those folks to change their vote.

source - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Employee_Free_Choice_Act

Republican candidate John McCain opposes the bill and has called it "ill-conceived" and "a gross deception." He has co-sponsored a Senate measure that would preserve secret ballots.
Opponents of the measure say it goes against the democratic principles of the secret ballot because union officials would be able to determine who is for and against their efforts through the signed authorization cards.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_S_labor01.3d1cba4.html

tieguy

Banned

Are you conceeding her election or speaking of her current flights. If the current then campaign donations are paying for her campaign costs.

over9five

Staff member
Here's a funny story. Both those fools (Obama and Biden), though they keep ridiculing the "bridge to nowhere".... voted to keep it alive twice!!!

How two-faced can you be????

Story