Occupy Wall Street

Griff

All of this is a culmination of bad policies and practices within our fascist government starting back in 1971 when Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard. That act opened the doors to unmitigated greed, a debt based consumer society, currency manipulation and will result in the death of the US dollar.

I'm glad I got in on physical silver and gold when I did, the dollar is on life support and hyperinflation is coming to a store near you. This "economy" we have right now could be taken down at the press of a button, it is propped up on stilts and it's only a matter of time until the clown trips at the party. Anybody who has any clue financially will tell you just how dire a situation this country is in economically, it is truly past the point of no return.

Things will really start to accelerate here soon when the US and Israel gangbang Iran.

Last edited:

804brown

All of this is a culmination of bad policies and practices within our fascist government starting back in 1971 when Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard. That act opened the doors to unmitigated greed, a debt based consumer society, currency manipulation and will result in the death of the US dollar.

I'm glad I got in on physical silver and gold when I did, the dollar is on life support and hyperinflation is coming to a store near you. This "economy" we have right now could be taken down at the press of a button, it is propped up on stilts and it's only a matter of time until the clown trips at the party. Anybody who has any clue financially will tell you just how dire a situation this country is in economically, it is truly past the point of no return.

Things will really start to accelerate here soon when the US and Israel gangbang Iran.

Our consumer society began after world war 2 and the unmitigated greed has been around since gould, morgan and rockefella.

"Hyperinflation"?? Where??

Its funny you say that the US and israel will attack iran. Frankly Im not so sure that will happen. It was interesting that this president was at a news conference and was actually trying to talk us down from war talk. That is sort of amazing. Usually one calls a news conference to stoke the war drums.