Oh Poor Amazon

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I'm about to go off-topic possibly. :censored2: it. Should this not be a fireable offense? For the Amazon delivery driver. It was not UPS nor was it a postal truck. It was an individual with no vest in a personal vehicle that dropped it in the grass behind the mailbox. Tracking number was all letters, known internally as the Amazon SPOO ID

How many UPSers have been canned and lost their livelihood for far, far less obvious dishonesty. Aka much more ridiculous reasons

Pillow cannot fit in mailbox. Scanned as delivered in mailbox.
Amazon: OK
UPS driver: Terminated/suspension/panel/:censored2: and good luck feeding your family

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 6.40.58 PM.png

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I'm about to go off-topic possibly. :censored2: it. Should this not be a fireable offense? For the Amazon delivery driver. It was not UPS nor was it a postal truck. It was an individual with no vest in a personal vehicle that dropped it in the grass behind the mailbox. Tracking number was all letters, known internally as the Amazon SPOO ID

How many UPSers have been canned and lost their livelihood for far, far less obvious dishonesty. Aka much more ridiculous reasons

UPS driver: Terminated/suspension/panel/:censored2: and good luck feeding your family

View attachment 306998
These are subcontractors. The worse thing they can do is pull their contracts. Which is what is happening when enough complaints are filed for that DSP...

It wasn't dishonest that driver scanned "mailbox" though.

I'm covering the same complaints about FXG leaving iregs by customers mailboxes on the street and I can easily see their covered front porches at 20 paces away... my guess is their subcontractor didn't provide those drivers with hand trucks.

Imagine those amazon DSP drivers in ups and fedex style step vans finally delivering their share of irregs... gonna be fun to have Amazon pay for their replacement on particle board furniture and electronics that got wet from being out in the open

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

View attachment 306998
Oh no they left it outside the mailbox. Christ Karen you need to get laid

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Oh no they left it outside the mailbox. Christ Karen you need to get laid
I've got a neighborhood watch app with my ring doorbell... porch piracy is rampant in a town 2 zip codes away... sure, if missing, Amazon immediately send out another ASAP, but dings the DSPs until enough evidence to cancel their contract.

With the new FXG scanners, they should give the drivers that option to take a pic for residential releases

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
That is how they stop complete deliveries. Take a picture and it gets sent to the customers email when it’s done
I find your choice of words interesting. "That is how they "stop" complete deliveries", when what she really wanted to have "stopped" is her van. (I'll save the "package car" moniker for UPS only.