Oh Poor Amazon

JJinVA

The guy weighs 200 pounds and has no idea how to use it. He did literally everything wrong. Shame.
The only thing I can say in his defense is, at least he parked on the correct side of the street, and didnt even block a driveway. But this was probably his last day so he'll be replaced by a lesser driver shortly

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The only thing I can say in his defense is, at least he parked on the correct side of the street, and didnt even block a driveway. But this was probably his last day so he'll be replaced by a lesser driver shortly
We all get caught off guard he just screwed up by being so scared. If a dog is coming at you you’re probably going to get bit. I’ve always looked at it as either I get bit like a coward or I get bit defending myself and probably make the encounter shorter with a quick diad smack on the top of the head, like AS HARD AS I CAN

We all get caught off guard he just screwed up by being so scared. If a dog is coming at you you’re probably going to get bit. I’ve always looked at it as either I get bit like a coward or I get bit defending myself and probably make the encounter shorter with a quick diad smack on the top of the head, like AS HARD AS I CAN
I had this exact scenario with a full size pure husky. Thing freakin snarled at me and I watched it’s eyes turn red. It was terrifying but I stood my ground and mean mugged it as I walked backwards out of the driveway. He made a couple lunges at me and got nothing but the tip of the diad. That was the day my balls dropped

JJinVA

Our ORS's have told us, "kill the dog, we'll back you up".

Done.

I love animals, but I'll be damned if Im going to the hospital today. And if people are that careless of pet-owners, they kinda deserve to watch me kill them. Id walk right back to the truck while shouting "Call 1800-PICKUPS to place a complaint" and head to the next stop

JJinVA

Wow. I'd sue the * outta those idiots. I've gotten really lucky in the past keeping a pit bull's teeth away by hitting it in the face with my board until the owner could get control of it. Was super scary stuff.
I think the fear of being attacked is usually greater than the damage considering we're generally 10 times larger than the dog. Id hate to do it but, a little pocket knife to the neck might be necessary. If I can get away without doing harm, I will, and just let the dispatcher know that a certain house has irresponsible dog owners.

Our ORS's have told us, "kill the dog, we'll back you up".

Done.

I love animals, but I'll be damned if Im going to the hospital today. And if people are that careless of pet-owners, they kinda deserve to watch me kill them. Id walk right back to the truck while shouting "Call 1800-PICKUPS to place a complaint" and head to the next stop
I feel the exact same way man. My dad worked at a humane society while he was going to school and I used to go in there everyday and hang out with the animals. Always been a giver to all animals. But I will kill your dog if you ordered a box and don’t get that you need to have your killer tied up when expecting a delivery. My livelihood is on the line. If I had kids their livelihoods would be on the line

Wow. I'd sue the * outta those idiots. I've gotten really lucky in the past keeping a pit bull's teeth away by hitting it in the face with my board until the owner could get control of it. Was super scary stuff.
Pit Bulls don’t stop, man. That’s what scares me with them. They are relentless and will follow you all the way into the truck. I can’t imagine what a full blown fight with a pit Bull would be like

I also know of several extremely friendly and cool pit bulls that know me and recognize me. They are super energetic and positive with their loved ones and I wouldn’t hesitate to get one if I had the time to properly train it

JJinVA

Pit Bulls don’t stop, man. That’s what scares me with them. They are relentless and will follow you all the way into the truck. I can’t imagine what a full blown fight with a pit Bull would be like
Youd have to kill it man. They will lay down their lives to defend what they perceive as a threat once they are in attack mode. Its really sad because theyre only doing what their instincts tell them to do. The owners have to be the brains behind their pets

Youd have to kill it man. They will lay down their lives to defend what they perceive as a threat once they are in attack mode. Its really sad because theyre only doing what their instincts tell them to do. The owners have to be the brains behind their pets
You can successfully train a pit Bull 110 % and it could interact well with strangers for 10 years then one day it gets a bad sense about somebody for whatever reason and bam, they’re getting put down. If I had one I would be extremely conscious about new people and visitors and I would make sure the dog would have a large enclosed comfortable, lockable area to hang out in outside at all times.
The viscous bark alone is all you need to know that there’s an intruder on your property in the middle of the night.

JJinVA

You can successfully train a pit Bull 110 % and it could interact well with strangers for 10 years then one day it gets a bad sense about somebody for whatever reason and bam, they’re getting put down. If I had one I would be extremely conscious about new people and visitors and I would make sure the dog would have a large enclosed comfortable, lockable area to hang out in outside at all times.
The viscous bark alone is all you need to know that there’s an intruder on your property in the middle of the night.
Buddy of mine had one like that. Beautiful white pit. Loving as could be even around kids. One day, snapped, attacked his wife's face. He grabbed it by the throat and threw it through the wall. Took it in to be put down.

I think lions can be domesticated too but it's still not a good chance to take. And i think pits and rotts should be outlawed breeds just like lions for the same reason

Buddy of mine had one like that. Beautiful white pit. Loving as could be even around kids. One day, snapped, attacked his wife's face. He grabbed it by the throat and threw it through the wall. Took it in to be put down.

I think lions can be domesticated too but it's still not a good chance to take. And i think pits and rotts should be outlawed breeds just like lions for the same reason
The reason I don’t have a problem with that is because Pits have one master; everybody else is technically fair game. I’ve seen it myself. I personally wouldn’t go as far as to ban them but I do think that restrictions need to be made. These families that take on wild animals on a whim need to be properly screened.
With a good shocker and constant positive interaction with kids and family, I’d feel comfortable enough and confident enough in my ability to manage the situation as well as I possibly could. But I would always be weary. Not everybody can handle that kind of responsibility to a pet, in fact by my observations as a driver, most people should never ever have a pet, because they can’t even take care of themselves or their own property

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a neighbor that raised pit bulls back when the big media hype about them started. The city tried to take his dogs away and he sued and finally won. Pit bulls can be good dogs but can be overly aggressive in protecting family so early socialization is a must. Plus there was a lot of irresponsible breeding when they became popular producing inbred bad tempered dogs.

btw my neighbor who raised pits did do it for fighting dogs but that was another story. It was never proven in court either.