OH REALLY

Con Olio

79348996_2977613155582507_3976059377202233344_n.jpg
hby

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I ring doorbells, and if I hear someone inside, I wait until they open the door and I hand them the package. I also drive the speed limit and don't work off the clock. Coincidentally, I had 60 stops Friday. Wonder why.

Overpaid Union Thug

Knocking, ringing the doorbell, and announcing “UPS” at residential stops helps reduce theft and damages by the elements. I can’t announce UPS all day, especially on a dense residential route, without coming home sounding like I chain smoked for 90 years straight. I typically don’t touch security system doorbells, such as Ring, Nest, etc., because I refuse to talk to people through their doorbell and listen to some of the BS they spew through them.

I do knock and ring normal doorbells at each and every house though unless the customer instructed otherwise. It only takes like a second and a half tops. Only bonus babies and people that are scared to death of being ridiculed for their numbers have a problem with doing that.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
nope

dont wanna talk to people, hear their life story nor their problems. don't want to lug package up stairs or put in garage. dont wanna come in for a drink or milk and cookies.

less contact the better.

if they open door i say hi , gotta go see ya next time and keep walking away.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

nope

dont wanna talk to people, hear their life story nor their problems. don't want to lug package up stairs or put in garage. dont wanna come in for a drink or milk and cookies.

less contact the better.

if they open door i say hi , gotta go see ya next time and keep walking away.

When did "feeder drivers" start making residential deliveries?