OK TO INFECT OTHERS IN TAMPA

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Christians believe homosexuality is a sin just as quite a few other things are sinful. Not a matter of hate. Been through this with others here, don't want to go around in circles. Just pointing out for someone who is very liberal it's odd that you always mention gays in a negative way.

I don't want to go around in circles either. Obviously, you're a Christian who doesn't hate them, but there are quite a few that do. Westboro Baptist comes to mind as the worst example.

vantexan

I don't want to go around in circles either. Obviously, you're a Christian who doesn't hate them, but there are quite a few that do. Westboro Baptist comes to mind as the worst example.
Westboro Baptist is a handful of nut jobs. Hardly represents millions of Christians in this country.

vantexan

Just like ISIS doesn't represent millions of Muslims?
ISIS and Al-Qaeda couldn't have done what they did without financial support from millions of Muslims. The FBI even arrested Muslims here who were funneling money through fake charities. For the millionth time if 10% of Muslims support radical Islam because they believe that's the right thing to do that's around 150 million people and a never ending source of recruits. Not talking about the majority of Muslims.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
ISIS and Al-Qaeda couldn't have done what they did without financial support from millions of Muslims. The FBI even arrested Muslims here who were funneling money through fake charities. For the millionth time if 10% of Muslims support radical Islam because they believe that's the right thing to do that's around 150 million people and a never ending source of recruits. Not talking about the majority of Muslims.

Where did you get 10% from? That's a pure supposition on your part. Maybe it's like 1% or 0.005%. How many Christians advocate violent opposition to the government or burning down abortion clinics etc? Remember Timothy McVeigh?

After reading some of the Far Right crap here, how much support out there is there for people who hate the government and use Christianity to support that belief system?

vantexan

Where did you get 10% from? That's a pure supposition on your part. Maybe it's like 1% or 0.005%. How many Christians advocate violent opposition to the government or burning down abortion clinics etc? Remember Timothy McVeigh?

After reading some of the Far Right crap here, how much support out there is there for people who hate the government and use Christianity to support that belief system?
Where'd you get the 1% from? Total supposition on your part. Look at all the terrorist acts worldwide in the last 50 years and tell me how many were committed by Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc, etc, etc? How many by Muslims? My favorite liberal show, "60 Minutes", did a segment on what is being taught to kids in Muslim Schools. Pure hatred. Surely you've heard of Wahaddism? 150 million doesn't mean they're all out committing jihad. And for all I know the number is 300 million. But it's certainly more than a handful giving their support.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Where'd you get the 1% from? Total supposition on your part. Look at all the terrorist acts worldwide in the last 50 years and tell me how many were committed by Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, etc, etc, etc? How many by Muslims? My favorite liberal show, "60 Minutes", did a segment on what is being taught to kids in Muslim Schools. Pure hatred. Surely you've heard of Wahaddism? 150 million doesn't mean they're all out committing jihad. And for all I know the number is 300 million. But it's certainly more than a handful giving their support.

Yes, Trump's favorite Muslims, the Saudis, practice Wahabi Islam, the most conservative and radical kind. Yet, he embraces the 9-11 tribe and their country as best friends, mainly because he's got money tied up with them.

Plenty of fanatics out there from many religions, but i'd have to agree Islam is the clear leader in terms of violence.

vantexan

Yes, Trump's favorite Muslims, the Saudis, practice Wahabi Islam, the most conservative and radical kind. Yet, he embraces the 9-11 tribe and their country as best friends, mainly because he's got money tied up with them.

Plenty of fanatics out there from many religions, but i'd have to agree Islam is the clear leader in terms of violence.
Those schools I mentioned? In Pakistan. This is a problem across much of the Muslim world. When I was in Kyrgyzstan there was a group of Westerners cycling across next door Tajikistan. They were on a tour to promote peace. A group of radicals ran them down with cars then knifed them to death. This won't go away in our lifetime and a worldwide depression will probably increase attacks.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Those schools I mentioned? In Pakistan. This is a problem across much of the Muslim world. When I was in Kyrgyzstan there was a group of Westerners cycling across next door Tajikistan. They were on a tour to promote peace. A group of radicals ran them down with cars then knifed them to death. This won't go away in our lifetime and a worldwide depression will probably increase attacks.
Muslims HATE the United States. Hate anyone who disagrees with them. A scourge on the planet. Good riddance.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

It's a big problem when "education" consists of memorizing the Quoran. Were the cyclists promoting peace or their religion? I didn't hear about this incident, but they don't have freedom of speech or religion for the most part.

I'm not sure I'd want to advocate for anything in someone else's country. Doesn't sound very smart.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Muslims HATE the United States. Hate anyone who disagrees with them. A scourge on the planet. Good riddance.

RADICAL Muslims hate the US, not moderate ones. Another thing. When you see the massive anti-US demonstrations in places like Iran, those are set-up by the government and don't necessarily reflect the true will of the people.

Iran has a large, well-educated middle class that largely doesn't agree with the fundamentalist Islamic theocracy. Unfortunately, they aren't in charge, the Ayatollahs are running the show and their "president" is a puppet.

vantexan

It's a big problem when "education" consists of memorizing the Quoran. Were the cyclists promoting peace or their religion? I didn't hear about this incident, but they don't have freedom of speech or religion for the most part.

I'm not sure I'd want to advocate for anything in someone else's country. Doesn't sound very smart.
Are you actually saying that they somehow deserved to be run over then knifed to death? This wasn't some Christian organization to my knowledge. Pretty certain it was a liberal group promoting peace by biking through a number of countries on a worldwide tour.

Last edited:

vantexan

Google Tajikistan cyclists murdered. Quite a bit on it. I was about 200 miles away when it happened. I started getting pretty nervous because the southern end of Kyrgyzstan is much more Islamist than the north. And most people there were great. Only concerned about the few who take the jihadist stuff seriously.