OK TO INFECT OTHERS IN TAMPA

vantexan

I'm in a truckers union got 2 years at college of DuPage I never claimed to be sophisticated. I'm honest. I don't judge by color but Jesus is the only way to eternal life Mohammed not so much. Do I believe because I'm a white Christian male I'm superior to others nope. Maybe some people actually have a inferior complex.
Well you shouldn't judge by color considering Jesus wasn't white like you.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Trouble is, unless a huge number of the population catches this, it is not going away.
Agree, this is still spreading like wild fire. Some of the rural towns have it too. Biological I M O. Got another t shirt idea . I would gladly die for my country but not for my company

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trump kicked Epstein off his property after finding out how he was behaving towards his staff. This is how it works. Really connected, wealthy guys want to socialize with those of like mind. Networking makes them money. But when they realize why a guy is wealthy and connected if they have decency and integrity they back away. Trump realized what Epstein was about and backed away. But that brief connection is enough for jealous wannabes to speculate. Luckily Trump has a history of using his money without fanfare to help others. People see through the backstabbing BS of others. And no, not proud of his womanizing. Anyone with a solid moral compass shouldn't do what he has done. Money and fame corrupts. But he's done a lot of good as president, no matter how much you deny it.

OMG. Trump is decent and has integrity? A history of using his money without fanfare? Pleeez!! He wants credit for anything and everything, even stuff he never did. Is this the same Trump convicted over the corrupt Trump Foundation? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

I'm sure glad you circulate among the rich and famous so you can give us the inside story on what they do.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fed ex do you hate America for being the best. I'm a white Christian straight male. Do you hate me for having faith.

I don't hate you, but I dislike your arrogance and ignorance. Have faith, which is OK with me, and continue to disparage science, other faiths, and other cultures you look down upon.
How do you arrive at such a conclusion from my saying then don't go to gay theaters? You're the liberal lion here so why is it you attack straight people by suggesting repeatedly that being gay is a negative? Are you homophobic? I can point out negative things about that lifestyle but hating them isn't one of them. Why do you hate gay people?

I'm absolutely fine with gay people. Your choke chain is easily pulled by referring to "The Gay", so I yank it and cut off your hot air whenever I can.

vantexan

OMG. Trump is decent and has integrity? A history of using his money without fanfare? Pleeez!! He wants credit for anything and everything, even stuff he never did. Is this the same Trump convicted over the corrupt Trump Foundation? I'm pretty sure it's the same guy.

I'm sure glad you circulate among the rich and famous so you can give us the inside story on what they do.
I try to be an impartial observer. Do you?

vantexan

I don't hate you, but I dislike your arrogance and ignorance. Have faith, which is OK with me, and continue to disparage science, other faiths, and other cultures you look down upon.

I'm absolutely fine with gay people. Your choke chain is easily pulled by referring to "The Gay", so I yank it and cut off your hot air whenever I can.
You pretty much tip your hat with all that. It's not a matter of hatred to disagree. But you couch it as hatred to try to win an argument. I don't hate gays so it's surprising to me when someone like you uses the gay thing as a negative to disparage someone else. There's literally no depths you won't stoop to to attack others. As for Muslims I've been to 4 majority Muslim countries. Had good interactions with many in my travels. I don't believe the way they do so don't agree with them. But most are nice people on a personal level. My concern has always been with the element that see forcing their beliefs on others even if it means killing them is imperative. You can go on about the bad actions of Christians in times past but in the last 50 or so years terrorism against all other religions and cultures has been overwhelmingly a Muslim problem. So much so that we've spent trillions trying to tamp it down when that money could have been spent elsewhere, if at all.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lulz.
So do we.
Good luck fren.

You pretty much tip your hat with all that. It's not a matter of hatred to disagree. But you couch it as hatred to try to win an argument. I don't hate gays so it's surprising to me when someone like you uses the gay thing as a negative to disparage someone else. There's literally no depths you won't stoop to to attack others. As for Muslims I've been to 4 majority Muslim countries. Had good interactions with many in my travels. I don't believe the way they do so don't agree with them. But most are nice people the result of on a personal level. My concern has always been with the element that see forcing their beliefs on others even if it means killing them is imperative. You can go on about the bad actions of Christians in times past but in the last 50 or so years terrorism against all other religions and cultures has been overwhelmingly a Muslim problem. So much so that we've spent trillions trying to tamp it down when that money could have been spent elsewhere, if at all.

Only radical Islam believes in killing to force their belief system upon you. Yes, terrorism is a bad deal all around. You don't hate gays, but you subscribe to a faith that hates them, so where does that leave you? Christians like to pretend it's a choice to be gay or the result of some long ago sin in the family tree. This is the essence of conversion therapy BTW, as in you choose to be gay, not that you're born that way.

Sounds pretty hateful to me that you'd force someone to be something they're not so they live on your moral terms. How many gay people live their lives in the closet just so their church or family don't come down on them like a ton of bricks?

The father of kidnap victim Elizabeth just came out recently in a very courageous way. He didn't want to be kicked out of the Mormon Church, but he was not going to continue living his life as a lie.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Only radical Islam believes in killing to force their belief system upon you. Yes, terrorism is a bad deal all around. You don't hate gays, but you subscribe to a faith that hates them, so where does that leave you? Christians like to pretend it's a choice to be gay or the result of some long ago sin in the family tree. This is the essence of conversion therapy BTW, as in you choose to be gay, not that you're born that way.

Sounds pretty hateful to me that you'd force someone to be something they're not so they live on your moral terms. How many gay people live their lives in the closet just so their church or family don't come down on them like a ton of bricks?

The father of kidnap victim Elizabeth just came out recently in a very courageous way. He didn't want to be kicked out of the Mormon Church, but he was not going to continue living his life as a lie.
Cool story bro

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
im feeling a little peculiar

No,sorry dude. That feeling you are having does NOT mean you are growing a brain!

Same bitch who, last year, claimed he "only" put his hands on her shoulders and "sniffed" her hair. I'd say use your head but your head is so far up the Trump rump you get a woody when TRump says anchovies.

vantexan

Did you get that from what you quoted? If not, why the assertion?

Exactly what color was Jesus by the way?
Exactly what difference would it make anyway?
I don't know. I would guess from that region he would be light skinned with very dark, thick hair. I mentioned it because the inference was that Christians and Muslims are different in color.

vantexan

Christians believe homosexuality is a sin just as quite a few other things are sinful. Not a matter of hate. Been through this with others here, don't want to go around in circles. Just pointing out for someone who is very liberal it's odd that you always mention gays in a negative way.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I dislike your arrogance and ignorance
Story about a guy who was new in town. He pulled into a gas station and went in to get a Coke. He told the clerk he just moved here and asked him how the people in this town were.
The clerk asked him how were the people in the town he used to live in.
The man replied, " Everybody was aassholes, I never got along with any of them."
The clerk said, " It will be the same here."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Sincere question.
Are you in therapy?