OK TO INFECT OTHERS IN TAMPA

Returntosender

3D0A273A-B4D7-44AC-8891-56F424F94F35.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Social distancing is 6 ft. So how is attending services where everyone is 6 ft apart dangerous? And please don't tell me everyone is observing those rules in supermarkets.

Why put yourself in that position if you don’t have to Watch on tv in your pajamas Put on your Sunday best and sit on some folding chairs if that’s your jam

Or do you get extra points for attending in person :rolleyes:

vantexan

Why put yourself in that position if you don’t have to Watch on tv in your pajamas Put on your Sunday best and sit on some folding chairs if that’s your jam

Or do you get extra points for attending in person :rolleyes:
If you had read all my posts on the subject you'd see that I'm not attending either. My point is if people want to do that and they're careful it should be up to them. Not nanny stater's who want to tell everyone what to do when they themselves are elbow to elbow with shoppers at Walmart or the local supermarket.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If you had read all my posts on the subject you'd see that I'm not attending either. My point is if people want to do that and they're careful it should be up to them. Not nanny stater's who want to tell everyone what to do when they themselves are elbow to elbow with shoppers at Walmart or the local supermarket.

The preachers appreciate it

How else they gonna get paid

vantexan

You seem to know a lot about gay theaters, van. In a rather unfortunate incident, a choir in Washington State met back in early March, well before the social distancing directive. 60 people showed up for practice, and they used hand sanitizer, did not hug or shake hands, but did not have a 6 foot separation. Nobody had symptoms, and everybody thought they were being safe.

Last I heard, 45 of them have Covid-19 and 2 died. Nobody wants to take your religion away, sir. We'd just like you to be smart about it and not congregate in-person right now.

Pastor Spell has a church you can attend BTW. Got to keep that cash coming in, you know.
How do you arrive at such a conclusion from my saying then don't go to gay theaters? You're the liberal lion here so why is it you attack straight people by suggesting repeatedly that being gay is a negative? Are you homophobic? I can point out negative things about that lifestyle but hating them isn't one of them. Why do you hate gay people?

vantexan

Sneezes and coughing actually goes around 20 feet. I love Jesus but I'm definitely not going to church. Part of me says let them stay open so they can be with Jesus. Anyone still going to church deserve whatever they get. Some loons are worried about their constitutional rights. Definitely keep the mosque open too both can be with their god
You apparently know more about the science than what the government is recommending. Thanks for including that with your dose of hate. You may have just saved countless lives of those you despise. I know you're sophisticated enough to appreciate the irony.

cachmeifucan

You apparently know more about the science than what the government is recommending. Thanks for including that with your dose of hate. You may have just saved countless lives of those you despise. I know you're sophisticated enough to appreciate the irony.
I'm in a truckers union got 2 years at college of DuPage I never claimed to be sophisticated. I'm honest. I don't judge by color but Jesus is the only way to eternal life Mohammed not so much. Do I believe because I'm a white Christian male I'm superior to others nope. Maybe some people actually have a inferior complex.

vantexan

Yeah, at least he isn't having sex with them like Trump. Amazing how he knew Epstein, then suddenly didn't know him. Maybe Prince Andrew can let us know if Trump was also doing underage girls.
Trump kicked Epstein off his property after finding out how he was behaving towards his staff. This is how it works. Really connected, wealthy guys want to socialize with those of like mind. Networking makes them money. But when they realize why a guy is wealthy and connected if they have decency and integrity they back away. Trump realized what Epstein was about and backed away. But that brief connection is enough for jealous wannabes to speculate. Luckily Trump has a history of using his money without fanfare to help others. People see through the backstabbing BS of others. And no, not proud of his womanizing. Anyone with a solid moral compass shouldn't do what he has done. Money and fame corrupts. But he's done a lot of good as president, no matter how much you deny it.