OK TO INFECT OTHERS IN TAMPA

newfie

There's no way everyone stays 6 feet apart at all times going into, out of or being in a church for an hour+. You have in-person services and there will be spread. And 6 foot distancing alone isn't enough anyway.

they'll eventually be six feet down

Box Ox

they'll eventually be six feet down

Sooner rather than later if they're not smart about it. I dunno, maybe that's the point. Fast track to be with Jesus.

These Florida pastors could get $20 webcams from Walmart and broadcast their sermons live on YouTube to their congregations. I know, not ideal. But nothing is right now.

bbsam

Staff member
Sooner rather than later if they're not smart about it. I dunno, maybe that's the point. Fast track to be with Jesus.

These Florida pastors could get $20 webcams from Walmart and broadcast their sermons live on YouTube to their congregations. I know, not ideal. But nothing is right now.
Don’t forget the PayPal account.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master

Ours is online. Don't have to be physically in Church to worship.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Idiots. LOL
More fodder for the Box Oxers of the world that project anyone with religious conviction as unbalanced, uneducated, and emotionally damaged. ( As I wrote that, I know it will be used against me, lol)
Paul told the Romans this...
. “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. There-fore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on them-selves.”

God authorizes civil authority because he knows it is absolutely essential for society's survival. What a chaotic world it would be if everyone could do what they wanted when they wanted.
Stay home. Don't go to church. See what this is going to do. Don't be stupid. No law of God is violated by obeying civil authorities instruction on how to get through a pandemic .

Box Ox

Stay home. Don't go to church. See what this is going to do. Don't be stupid. No law of God is violated by obeying civil authorities instruction on how to get through a pandemic .

Yo, dawg, do church. Just do it over the internet, K?

Ours is online. Don't have to be physically in Church to worship.

100% fantastic. I promise errbody I’ve spend thousands of hours in churches and get why they’re important to so many.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yo, dawg, do church. Just do it over the internet, K?

100% fantastic. I promise errbody I’ve spend thousands of hours in churches and get why they’re important to so many.
I think if you take a look at the list of what occupations are essential you will see how stupid these quarantines are. It's a pretty long list....

I think if you take a look at the list of what occupations are essential you will see how stupid these quarantines are. It's a pretty long list....
First time I ever heard you say anything that made sense. You can't get your hair cut but you can get your car fixed. Or buy a new car. Or a used car. Construction work going on everywhere.

Poop Head

Judge me.
First time I ever heard you say anything that made sense. You can't get your hair cut but you can get your car fixed. Or buy a new car. Or a used car. Construction work going on everywhere.
You can take your dog to get haircit, nails trimmed, etc. But cant get a haitcut for yourself. Im gonna wear a dog collar and go to petco tomorrow for a trim

vantexan

There's a good reason our economy is currently largely shut down rather than 6 foot social distanced. In person church services are * right now.

No. They get infected and they could get others infected and kill them.
People get infected with liberal ideas and kill babies all the time.

vantexan

Confined space. Better to worship online.
We're all piled up in supermarkets yet somehow people sitting six feet apart in a fairly large space is dangerous? Every last person on this forum has either gone to the supermarket or is in close proximity to someone who has. Better hope this thing runs it's course before we're all infected.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We're all piled up in supermarkets yet somehow people sitting six feet apart in a fairly large space is dangerous? Every last person on this forum has either gone to the supermarket or is in close proximity to someone who has. Better hope this thing runs it's course before we're all infected.
I ain't stood close to some old people, breathing on them, getting cooties on them either. How many outbreaks in churches are enough before it dawns on people that this a bad idea? Probably higher infection rate at churches than the gloryhole booths at the gay theaters

vantexan

I ain't stood close to some old people, breathing on them, getting cooties on them either. How many outbreaks in churches are enough before it dawns on people that this a bad idea? Probably higher infection rate at churches than the gloryhole booths at the gay theaters
Stop going to gay theaters then.

But seriously, 6 ft apart and every other row with multiple services should satisfy you non-church goers who want to control everything Christians do.