NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I thought I was.

Ostensibly helping.
There's truth in this post.

giphy.webp

NAHimGOOD

A dumpster by any other name would smell as stinky.

No one puts their garbage in a holding bin.
Technically...

And being technical for court purposes only...

But technically...

They could say they never deemed it garbage.

And...

It will hold up.

Crappy move... Perhaps.

But i seen worse.

TopsyKrets

$41.51
Technically...

But technically...

And...

It will hold up.

Crappy move... Perhaps.

But
Technically...

But technically...

And...

It will hold up.

Crappy move... Perhaps.

But i seen worse.
You sure seem to have it all figured out. A true wise guy know-it-all.

NAHimGOOD

Nah, the judge would say why did you put it in the dumpster if it wasn't garbage? Case dismissed.
Some shady lawyer will weasel his...

Judge its on private property and we can use whatever we need for storage during these crazy covid peak times...

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Some shady lawyer will weasel his...

Judge its on private property and we can use whatever we need for storage during these crazy covid peak times...

And the other lawyer would say my client had every right to be on that private property, and why is ups "storing" broken hand trucks in dumpsters, along with bags full of used paper towels? No reasonable person would believe that wasn't abandoned property.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I once saw a fan stand that I could repurpose for a light stand. PE threw it in the scrap metal dumpster. It was picked up by a nearby scrap metal dealer. I went over there and bought it for scrap metal prices. That was probably 40 years ago. I've still got it in my garage.

NAHimGOOD

And the other lawyer would say my client had every right to be on that private property, and why is ups "storing" broken hand trucks in dumpsters, along with bags full of used paper towels? No reasonable person would believe that wasn't abandoned property.
And the other lawyer will say...

This is true.

But the storage bin he stole from was actually a container used by our fix it guy who repairs our damaged hand trucks.

Those dirty paper towels are actually recycled by the fixit guy.

Your client is thief.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Oh?

In my 40 YEARS at UPS....I have learned if it's in the work dumpster.....it stays there. Period.

Not my policy or aw shucks moment.

You don't pick up a single bolt, this or that. If you find something on property...leave it there or turn it in.

Even in a dumpster. Beware.
I agree with you , was just letting this guy know that you @PT Car Washer are Gumby old men 🤷