Old hand truck

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Got to the Bullies thread.....

You'll gain some insight there.
One is @Netsua 3:16 and the other is @quad decade guy ....Guess who is who!
1640548435534.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There is an old hand truck in the dumpster at work. The wheels are still good and it still rolls. The top half of it is missing though. Still has a good lip. I’m trying to figure out a use for it. Any ideas?
Duct tape a few 2x4's on it and you can sell it in @burrheadd's neighborhood. "Custom made".

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Duct tape a few 2x4's on it and you can sell it in @burrheadd's neighborhood. "Custom made".
There’s an old boy that drives around on trash day in a Toyota corrola pulling a trailer
Some of the things he picks up are unbelievable
I remodeled a bathroom had to tear the old vanity completely apart to get it out of the house. Didn’t last 20 minutes out by the curb

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
There’s an old boy that drives around on trash day in a Toyota corrola pulling a trailer
Some of the things he picks up are unbelievable
I remodeled a bathroom had to tear the old vanity completely apart to get it out of the house. Didn’t last 20 minutes out by the curb
I took an old dishwasher to my curb, then remembered I had some old pipe in the back yard that used to hold firewood. By the time I got back to the curb, the dishwasher was already gone.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The handcart falls off the truck and ends up in your garage until you remember to return it. Great for moving the kids in and out of dorms. Make sure the one that falls off has a strap.