Old hand truck

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
And the other lawyer will say...

This is true.

But the storage bin he stole from was actually a container used by our fix it guy who repairs our damaged hand trucks.

Those dirty paper towels are actually recycled by the fixit guy.

Your client is thief.

And the entire court will laugh that lawyer into a new profession for making the lamest argument in the history of law, especially after the fix it guy is called to the stand to verify, and he will say nope, that's a dumpster, that's where garbage goes, and that hand truck was garbage. UPS ordered to pay punitive damages and legal fees. Case closed.

quad decade guy

I once saw a fan stand that I could repurpose for a light stand. PE threw it in the scrap metal dumpster. It was picked up by a nearby scrap metal dealer. I went over there and bought it for scrap metal prices. That was probably 40 years ago. I've still got it in my garage.
Yes. This was proper.^^

I have seen countless waste at work. Shrug.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
There's truth in this post.

giphy.webp
Hmmmmm…mighty nice gif you got there.
7B2A5C0A-01F1-47AF-A66B-EE538BF99D76.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
And the entire court will laugh that lawyer into a new profession for making the lamest argument in the history of law, especially after the fix it guy is called to the stand to verify, and he will say nope, that's a dumpster, that's where garbage goes, and that hand truck was garbage. UPS ordered to pay punitive damages and legal fees. Case closed.
The dumpster divers attorney had on a wrinkled suit...

The trash thief is still going to jail.

rod

Retired 22 years
I use my old 2 wheeler all the time. They never cared what we took out of the dumpster. My workshop is full of stuff I salvaged from the company dumpster. File cabinets, parts cabinets, tire chains- I even have a couple complete cab heater systems and enough nuts and bolts to build a battleship. I remember one BIG audit we had coming up where I swear they filled up a couple dumpsters with stuff we supposedly weren’t authorized to have. Extra car was hoses- brushes- tons of new auto parts— I cherry picked it all.

Last edited:

TopsyKrets

$41.51
Go away dumpster diver.

This isn't even your thread anymore.

You have a job...

Nosing around trash bins looking for trinkets.

Who's mans is this...
A wise guy and a mouthy little booger too. No surprise. They usually come in one package. I’m guessing you have short man syndrome. Or your wife isn’t happy with your “performance”. Whichever it is, someone should teach you how to construct a paragraph.

satellitedriver

There is an old hand truck in the dumpster at work. The wheels are still good and it still rolls. The top half of it is missing though. Still has a good lip. I’m trying to figure out a use for it. Any ideas?
I have repurposed over 500lbs of old scrap metal from UPS being thrown away in the dumpster.
Leaf springs, brake drums, bumpers, tie rods ,ect... .
Asked the center manager if I could take them. He laughed and said we are throwing them away, take them.
Bought a 1970's UPS hand truck 20 years ago at a garage sale for $5.00.
Still use it today in my barn.
If you can weld, or braze, the possibilities of its uses are endless.

TopsyKrets

$41.51
I have repurposed over 500lbs of old scrap metal from UPS being thrown away in the dumpster.
Leaf springs, brake drums, bumpers, tie rods ,ect... .
Asked the center manager if I could take them. He laughed and said we are throwing them away, take them.
Bought a 1970's UPS hand truck 20 years ago at a garage sale for $5.00.
Still use it today in my barn.
If you can weld, or braze, the possibilities of its uses are endless.
Yeah well there are some sensitive people on this thread. I apparently offended them with the thought of committing such a heinous act against the company. @NAHimGOOD is obviously a manager in training. He will make a fine company man.