OMG, I'm turning into a feedah drivah!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So my route has more windshield time than my previous 69 routes over the years...

I usually skip din din, when I'm too exhausted from work. Butt, wifey wants me to eat a full meal, sigh. She should understand that maybe brunch is my main meal of the day, but I don't wanna risk a #2 in the boonies

I mostly hydrate throughout the day though, because it's easier to just Pee in a bottle.

Soo I Maybe pack a few bagels (no mo' poppy seed kinds!) or other snackety snacks snacks for my long 10~12 hour day

Lately I am getting a bit creative and having a few treats

DSC_0005.JPG

Yummy for my tummy!

more satisfying than a snickers, and gives me that "power boost" but only for a 20 minute span... pretty good deal at $1 for an 8 pack

Maybe it's just that transitional period before summer, where I can burn thru the calories faster...

bacha29

So my route has more windshield time than my previous 69 routes over the years...

I usually skip din din, when I'm too exhausted from work. Butt, wifey wants me to eat a full meal, sigh. She should understand that maybe brunch is my main meal of the day, but I don't wanna risk a #2 in the boonies

I mostly hydrate throughout the day though, because it's easier to just Pee in a bottle.

Soo I Maybe pack a few bagels (no mo' poppy seed kinds!) or other snackety snacks snacks for my long 10~12 hour day

Lately I am getting a bit creative and having a few treats

View attachment 126801

Yummy for my tummy!

more satisfying than a snickers, and gives me that "power boost" but only for a 20 minute span... pretty good deal at $1 for an 8 pack

Maybe it's just that transitional period before summer, where I can burn thru the calories faster...
Where I come from we call what you're eating gallstone bait. Seriously. what that contractor is putting you through while you're making him rich but all he's doing is cutting about 15 years off the span of your working lifetime and when you reach the point when you can't do it anymore you won't be pensioned off. You'll simply be disposed off .

Star B

White Lightening
yeah, i'd be swapping that out for some carrots, grapes, cuties, or something like that. They've been throwing me farther out in the sticks lately and that's what I've found works vs a snickers and other crap.

In town... you don't have the time to think about eating cuz your doing 15sph. When you've got 20-30min between stops.... the temptation is greater.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

yeah, i'd be swapping that out for some carrots, grapes, cuties, or something like that. They've been throwing me farther out in the sticks lately and that's what I've found works vs a snickers and other crap.

In town... you don't have the time to think about eating cuz your doing 15sph. When you've got 20-30min between stops.... the temptation is greater.

I average 20 SPORH + and have time to eat (while driving).

Star B

White Lightening
I average 20 SPORH + and have time to eat (while driving).
That's nice. When I'm doing 15SPH and hungry, I'll be munching and moving too. The point I was getting at is the temptation to snack like a 'feedah' and eat like :censored2: is more prevalent in "low brain-on zones" such as rural drive time and on the highway between the center and the ramp.
Do you deuce and drive, too?
Somedays.... Now where's NASA?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I bring a sandwich, two bottles of water and either an apple or banana. I have several customers who like to give me candy but try to limit that as I have a sweet tooth. I have a cup of coffee and a light snack on my meal break.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You need to eat better than that.

69 routes?

Previously a cover/ swing drivah outta four stations... current route puts me at numbah 70 :-) I got to know 2/3 of my state that way, LoL

Yas, I know I should be eating bettah, I also pack some breakfast bars and granola bars too... anything that's inn the dollar tree menu, but made in USA, not imported from China or Mexico or other foreign lands

No way would I ask a customer to use their bathroom (septic tank or outhouse, yuk) so I stay away from taco bell or similar foods that are spicy or makes you play the pooter flute. Weekends are saved for that types of food...