On time network...haha

reginald95

I think i barely clocked in 2.4 Hours of OT this past week. Everyone else was up in flames around me while I got to punch out before 6. Pays to be on the 9.5 list. You guys that complain about working 14 hour days need to put your money where your mouth is. Get on the list of keep taking it in the rear end. I was once of you guys.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I think i barely clocked in 2.4 Hours of OT this past week. Everyone else was up in flames around me while I got to punch out before 6. Pays to be on the 9.5 list. You guys that complain about working 14 hour days need to put your money where your mouth is. Get on the list of keep taking it in the rear end. I was once of you guys.
People in my center on the 9.5 list the last few months. These conversations take place before we even leave the building.

Driver: I am over 9.5

Sup: I know

Driver: so you planning on sending me help?

Sup: no

Driver: this is Day 3 and I was over 11 the other days. So you're just gonna pay me?

Sup: I guess. Nothing we can do this is coming from much higher.

542thruNthru

People in my center on the 9.5 list the last few months. These conversations take place before we even leave the building.

Driver: this is Day 3 and I was over 11 the other days. So you're just gonna pay me?

It's stuff like this that makes me laugh when people think that the company will adhere to the language for 22.4.

They won t even honor 9.5, language that cost them money!!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun

Guess it depends on the center.. ours if you go over 2days will do everything they can to keep you under.