On time network...haha

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well transfer then! Oh wait...
The dumb part is sure they are lightening everyone up but now they just Bitch non stop about performance.

Then a few weeks ago we get the overallowed costs the company sooooo much ups won’t survive like this.

Next day. Guys injuries and accidents cost the company a ton of money. We won’t make it like this. Lol

iowa boy

What is this "on time network" you speak of? Haven't seen or heard anymore about this since last May when it was first rolled out.

Same thing with the whole 9.5 thing they started speaking about last fall. Personally, I've had 4 weeks so far this year with under 47 hours for the week. Thankfully, I'm finally on vaca for the week so I really don't give a :censored2: what happens. (God I love my job...).

542thruNthru

The dumb part is sure they are lightening everyone up but now they just Bitch non stop about performance.

Then a few weeks ago we get the overallowed costs the company sooooo much ups won’t survive like this.

Next day. Guys injuries and accidents cost the company a ton of money. We won’t make it like this. Lol

We got the over allowed speech also. The DM road with a driver. Pretended it wasn't about production. He literally made sure he had the perfect load(HIN # on almost every box) Took pick ups off and changed his time card by adding approved meeting for his AM time to make his over allowed look better. The driver filed 3 grievances. Next day the DM was in the office almost begging him to settle them. It was hilarious.

542thruNthru

What is this "on time network" you speak of? Haven't seen or heard anymore about this since last May when it was first rolled out.

Same thing with the whole 9.5 thing they started speaking about last fall. Personally, I've had 4 weeks so far this year with under 47 hours for the week. Thankfully, I'm finally on vaca for the week so I really don't give a :censored2: what happens. (God I love my job...).

You live in Iowa bro... be happy they remember to send you a paycheck. ;)

iowa boy

"We don't have any trucks".
"We don't have any drivers".
"We don't have any trucks".
"We don't have any drivers".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This has been our regurgitated explanation since the end of February.

We have lost 3 drivers due to retirement since the first of the year and we have one new driver doing his 30 days right now.

It's gonna be a long friggin' summer at this rate...

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
We just can’t get our air or anything in the building. Tomorrow start time is 9:45 lmao it’s a joke and still same amount of work and they expect to make business etc

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We just can’t get our air or anything in the building. Tomorrow start time is 9:45 lmao it’s a joke and still same amount of work and they expect to make business etc
God just loan some sprinter vans and pay a couple of air drivers to do it then. Preload never wraps no matter how much time you give them, probably still working at 9:45 haha it is entirely a problem with how the methods don't line up with the real world.