On time network...haha

PT Car Washer

God just loan some sprinter vans and pay a couple of air drivers to do it then. Preload never wraps no matter how much time you give them, probably still working at 9:45 haha it is entirely a problem with how the methods don't line up with the real world.
You guys still have Sprinters? We use Dodge Pro Vans.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Tomorrow is going to a a crap show. Air will probably be late to every building. I hope they relax air commitments for Fri and Sat.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Tomorrow is going to a a crap show. Air will probably be late to every building. I hope they relax air commitments for Fri and Sat.
Tomorrow is going to like peak day for us. I know 2 drivers calling out already and we are already using every person available as it is and everyone has had 11+ hour dispatches this week.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Failing to control so many small elements of this business, and all we hear from the "partners" is bitch, bitch, bitch about the stock.
It almost looks like we don't know what the he'll we are doing.
No correlation though. Freaking day traders making our stock price sink.

DR7

Same here. We have drivers using customer counter diads and part timers delivering half days. Dm was stutteling late planes. And he came over from 250 miles away. 25 drivers working tomorrow to deliver air.

Heavy Package

Heading back to later start times because they can't get the air to the building. Its been shuttled out to us almost every Friday for a few weeks now. Half the time the ground isn't done either. Great system we got going here....and remember vote NO!!

So true. Sick of the stupid barking by my loser Center Manager that the start time for tomorrow is moved back by 5 mins... No, wait, 10 mins, no DIAD message at 2pm saying 15 mins. Union Steward says BS to all of it, not enough notice. Keep same start time. Gotta love the stupidity of this place every Fri on the paycheck.

Dr.Brownz

Our great new plan is late air everyday! Seriously! Hasn't been on time for 2 months straight! We get all of it brought out to us some days and only perishable stuff some days. Management can't decide whether the shuttled stuff is committed or not leading them to tell drivers they like to not break for it and trying to issue warning letters to others. We work for idiots. Oh well, I'm making more money, driving more miles and doing less work. There is no way a driver like me would know how to save the company money though, probably easier to tell by looking at 100's of pages of numbers.