On time network

danlin

Did anyone else get the PCM Friday about the "On time Network"?
"Beginning Monday 04/04/ all planes, trailers etc will be pulling on time."

thessalonian13

If they keep starting us at 845am and 9am, this on time thing will never work... If we start at 8am or earlier I would almost guarantee that it would work.

UPSGUY72

Did anyone else get the PCM Friday about the "On time Network"?
"Beginning Monday 04/04/ all planes, trailers etc will be pulling on time."

Are building heard about this a couple of weeks ago. To go along with trailers pulling "on time" are Ft pre-load is suppose to be done early thus are start times have be moved up 10 min. Today when every trailer has been sitting in the yard since Sat. you would think the pre-load would be done early. Tthey weren't however they did leave early as planned after stacking out the back of the cars so the drivers had to load the rest of the packages. Most of the 120+ plus drivers in are building left 20-30 min late. What a joke.

DS

Fenderbender
Are building heard about this a couple of weeks ago. To go along with trailers pulling "on time" are Ft pre-load have be moved up 10 min. Today when every trailer has been sitting in the yard since Sat. you would think the pre-load would be done early. Tthey weren't however they did leave early as planned after stacking out the back of the cars so the drivers had to load the rest of the packages.
Our building, is supposed to be done early thus Our start times Most of the 120+ plus drivers in Our building left 20-30 min late. What a joke.
Sorry but this one bugged me.
Back me up upstate.
upsguy,please don't take offence,I hope are relationship is not diminished as a result.I hope me and you our still friends.