(On Topic Only Please) Ever experience Stewards who appear more sympathetic to UPS than they do the employees.?

RTW FTW

This all reminds me of that hot coffee documentary. Everyone clowning that lady as greedy and petty.

It’s not until you hear the entire story, how bad her injuries were, and the easy fix she asked for, that you understand just how easy it is to disregard real issues.

But most take the easy way out and attack as if they know it all. And then it’s a vicious cycle, crying about laws that pass behind closed doors, due to the outrage lobbyists drummed up. Then one may become a victim themselves and pay dearly themselves.

But until that happens they’ll support just about anything instead of putting in the effort with an open mind

Last edited:

Commercial Inside Release

Yo. If you are so wronged, talk to a lawyer! The management fa66ots are not immune to being run through the courts.

Just because we have a union, and the company acts like it is God, doesn't mean anything in court (reality.)

35years

Gravy route
You were wronged by the company and a local conspired in your firing.
Therefore you pull your dues. Hmmmm, Before or after???

If the B.A. didn't go to bat for you because you were a freeloader, and then you sued...I would not have blamed the B.A.

You sued both sides. Makes sense if you were a freeloader and claimed you did not get representation because of it....I think the law is wrong on this one...I think if you don't pay for the Union to be there for you, you shouldn't get free representation.

If this is the case then you screwed over the dues paying members of your local by taking their money in the lawsuit. And now are trying to make your conscience feel better by posting here. But, but, but the court said I was right.
If it is not the case and you pulled your dues from a corrupt local afterwards, that would be more understandable.

You blame people for speculating, but don't tell the whole story, thereby inviting speculation.

Last edited:

RTW FTW

Wrong. I dropped out after the fabricated conspiracy against me. I told them in my resignation letter that I can get fired for free, there’s no need to pay for that service, therefore I resign, effectively immediately.

Not too bad of speculation on your part tho.

I’m going to disappear now because there’s no use trying to discuss anything with small minded individuals that beat off to the union. I know y’all gotta work and don’t want to get in the way of the tremendous strides I see you all take on BC. Lol.

I’ll visit the site from time to time for the entertainment factor.

In all sincerity, I feel bad for the people stuck on islands that face retribution for trying to enforce a contract. Or as management calls it, going down the wrong road.

To you other suckers, I’ll enjoy reading about the concessions you’ll be crying about contract time 🤡✌️

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wrong. I dropped out after the fabricated conspiracy against me. I told them in my resignation letter that I can get fired for free, there’s no need to pay for that service, therefore I resign, effectively immediately.

I’m going to disappear now because there’s no use trying to discuss anything with small minded individuals that beat off to the union. I know y’all gotta work and don’t want to get in the way of the tremendous strides I see you all take on BC. Lol.

In all sincerity, I feel bad for the people stuck on islands that face retribution for trying to enforce a contract. Or as management calls it, going down the wrong road.

To you other suckers, I’ll enjoy reading about the concessions you’ll be crying about contract time 🤡✌️
Whiner

The Range

In too deep
It happens all the time. They often start their steward tenure as militant and end highly sympathetic to the company. You bring them problems and they spend time with management who (if smart) will work on gaining that sympathy. It's easy to see why it can happen but members must be keen and replace when the behavior is IDed. Our last steward had a problem with members who voted for Trump. People take the position of steward and often lack the temperament to carry out their duties.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Appearances can be deceiving. On both ends. Often times the member doesn’t feel that the contract is “fair” or that they did a favor and management didn’t reciprocate, or they need something solved immediately (most problems and grievances take some time to be fixed/take effect). And for every member that complains about their steward, how many new members have you helped and take the time to educate and mold them? I’m sure some have, but most don’t. A good steward will also know what grievance will possibly win at panel and which grievances probably won’t, (or maybe they were even told by BA) and will get them settled in house before they escalate to the next level, but these can all be signs of a “company” Steward, when in fact it could just be an experienced and educated Steward. We should all support our Stewards as much as possible, I always go out of my way to ask my Stewards if there’s anything I can do to help them. Supposed to be in this together.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Good riddance scab how does feel to ever be known as a scab

RTW FTW

Good riddance scab how does feel to ever be known as a scab
Guys, I know I said I was disappearing. But it’s so difficult that people don’t like me on a forum. And calling me names too!

Being retired, it’s difficult to have all the free time to truly reflect and try to come to terms of where it all went wrong with you all and me.

One guy called me a whiner! He must’ve meant winner? But auto correct is what I want to believe the problem is.

Just know that I’ll be struggling for the rest of my days buying concessions at all the ballgames I go to now that I’m free, then being unable to consume them when I’m reminded of all the concessions you all give up at contract time.

Whether I like it or not, I parlayed my position to live a life of international travel. But at the cost of losing y’all’s friendship makes it a double edge sword.

Keep the posts coming about how y’all keep getting screwed by the company, please. It’s all we have in common now and I can sure use the entertainment. Jesus Christ, I am looking more forward to contract time than any of y’all.

UnionStrong

Guys, I know I said I was disappearing. But it’s so difficult that people don’t like me on a forum. And calling me names too!

Being retired, it’s difficult to have all the free time to truly reflect and try to come to terms of where it all went wrong with you all and me.

One guy called me a whiner! He must’ve meant winner? But auto correct is what I want to believe the problem is.

Just know that I’ll be struggling for the rest of my days buying concessions at all the ballgames I go to now that I’m free, then being unable to consume them when I’m reminded of all the concessions you all give up at contract time.

Whether I like it or not, I parlayed my position to live a life of international travel. But at the cost of losing y’all’s friendship makes it a double edge sword.

Keep the posts coming about how y’all keep getting screwed by the company, please. It’s all we have in common now and I can sure use the entertainment. Jesus Christ, I am looking more forward to contract time than any of y’all.
Doesn’t effect me, I’m retired.
D6F1282F-E5BA-433C-BB93-4885F247D173.gif

RTW FTW

My guess is I hit the nail on the head, and you didn't know how to respond.
Your forum name gives you away...RTW...Right To Work.
Nothing gets by you buddy. Lol. I never thought I’d be outed.

I may as well do the big reveal

(Drumroll)

FTW For The Win

You can give your brain a rest now friend. It’s all figured out

UnionStrong

No one cares about you and your stupid stories.

RTW FTW

Nothing gets by you buddy. Lol. I never thought I’d be outed.

I may as well do the big reveal

(Drumroll)

FTW For The Win

You can give your brain a rest now friend. It’s all figured out
35 years and to be that ignorant is impressive. I’d flaunt it too my guy