(On Topic Only Please) Ever experience Stewards who appear more sympathetic to UPS than they do the employees.?

RTW FTW

Doubtful but if you worked in my building I’m pretty sure you would join, you would see value.
That’s all it takes. A return on investment. Gotta be reciprocated.

I’m much happier being referred to as a scab than a member of the Schemesters. I take it as a badge of honor tbh.

RTW FTW

He’s a disgruntled scab. Let him go. He was probably despised in his bldg.
Everyone in my building knows how terrible the union is. Most are scared to opt out seeing what I went thru. I don’t blame them tbh. But the old saying remains true….if you don’t fight you can’t win.

I fought hard and won big. Worth every sacrifice I made.

Sure is a shame I’ve gotten more jobs back than the Schemesters in my building. Amazing what happens when you demand action.

Is it contract time yet? Lol

If I’m being honest, I gotta give up concessions too. If I’m not getting the exercise I once did, I’ll get heavy. So we all can give concessions together ✊🏿

RTW FTW

The most comical thing is people saying we wouldn’t have what we do if not for the sacrifice of union men and women, who built the middle class.

That statement is true, but it doesn’t eliminate any work from todays “union”. The founders would murder each one of these bums. The fight continues, it’s not for them to fold as mine did (until RTW passed, then the motivation was impressive lol).

I’ll donte to the RTW foundation in blob and union schlongs honor. Thanks for your support

Thebrownblob

The most comical thing is people saying we wouldn’t have what we do if not for the sacrifice of union men and women, who built the middle class.

That statement is true, but it doesn’t eliminate any work from todays “union”. The founders would murder each one of these bums. The fight continues, it’s not for them to fold as mine did (until RTW passed, then the motivation was impressive lol).

I’ll donte to the RTW foundation in blob and union schlongs honor. Thanks for your support
Funny you assume I have a problem with that? I think I’ve shown quite well how a right to work state Center can have full participation. I’m not against a closed shop either, usually people in the state get to vote on that. Members should find value in being in the union. Clearly you did that’s why you started working at UPS you just decided instead of doing something about it to try and make it better you parasite off it and the rest of the work group . It’s your choice it shows who you are. You’re probably that way in every facet of your life. Congratulations to you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Funny you assume I have a problem with that? I think I’ve shown quite well how a right to work state Center can have full participation. I’m not against a closed shop either, usually people in the state get to vote on that. Members should find value in being in the union. Clearly you did that’s why you started working at UPS you just decided instead of doing something about it to try and make it better you parasite off it and the rest of the work group . It’s your choice it shows who you are. You’re probably that way in every facet of your life. Congratulations to you.
Yep, you’re a steward.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Maybe you’re the problem not the union

RTW FTW

This guy is bragging about being a scab basically
Sure am. Like I said, I could care less if anyone believes me. I know for certain none of you all would be a member if you saw my proof. You’d then see there’s nothing I could do to fight besides write them a check and like it. The local would surprise you all too, simply because of the “tough high ranking member” 🤡

Seeing how people blindly support something, instead of having an open mind reinforces my stance.

Proud scab here. ✊🏿

Thebrownblob

Sure am. Like I said, I could care less if anyone believes me. I know for certain none of you all would be a member if you saw my proof. You’d then see there’s nothing I could do to fight besides write them a check and like it. The local would surprise you all too, simply because of the “tough high ranking member” 🤡

Seeing how people blindly support something, instead of having an open mind reinforces my stance.

Proud scab here. ✊🏿
I can assure you you’ve nothing to be proud of in that regard. Every single one of the gentlemen and women I work with as well as on this website who pay dues I have infinite respect for, even the ones you could see me disagree with on here. I’m proud to be part of this organization even with all the bumps and bruises and skinned knees it has. We got a dirty checkered past with some great wins as well because we always dust our self off and get back up for the fight. You on the other hand are the lowest of the low. But don’t worry while we’re arguing about the new contract and deciding what’s best for the future you can sit and Twiddle your thumbs. We will get to decide what’s best for you without your input.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member

Proud scab here. ✊🏿

I know your type. you’re the problem not the union.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You seem to like schlongs. Makes sense, scabs suck.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I’m sure lol. I bet it was a big mess and you committed yourself to fixing things.

If the local is in on the conspiracy, to insinuate one individual can truly make a change is silly. Once I saw what happened I took control of my own destiny.

I was my own savior so I don’t have to depend on someone like the Boston bully 😂

@Bubblehead is famous for sticking up for his brothers and sisters and changing his local. Show some respect.