On Topic: UPS attempting to terminate newer driver after filing grievances

Overpaid Union Thug

I was pulled into the office and they wanted to know why clocked back in from lunch and didn't move for 12-15... my dog had gotten out(home for lunch) and I forgot to enter a break or call it in... I was told to enter however long it took to get back onto route, so an hour and 15 minute lunch is what I should have punched for lunch.

OMS said I could take a 2 hour lunch as long as I punched it...
I've been questioned about gaps too but it's usually for right after lunch when I cleanup the load and look for misload. It's not been an issue for a long time though because all my current sups know that if they came and observed me at those times they'd be watching their time. Many drivers, if not most, sort off the clock because they have no balls and are worried about management's numbers. That's not me.

Foamer Pyle

Because most of the time the employee in question is not being nitpicked.

Technically if you stop at Taco Bell just to take a leak you are supposed to either be on a paid break or unpaid meal break. If you make a delivery there and stop to take a leak you can do so on the clock.
Not buying that. They have made
A big deal at my center about people peeing in the back of package cars, and have said to drive to a bathroom, and never mentioned punching out to use a bathroom.

OrlandoCitySC

UPDATE: One of my on-car sups almost got fired for getting caught lying to the panel about certain details of my case and changing his story multiple times. I guess his boss was livid. But ultimately he reduced my sups punishment to being taken out of service and serving a week long suspension without pay.....the week of Thanksgiving. So hopefully this deters him from harassing anyone else. That's all I care about.

km3

UPDATE: One of my on-car sups almost got fired for getting caught lying to the panel about certain details of my case and changing his story multiple times. I guess his boss was livid. But ultimately he reduced my sups punishment to being taken out of service and serving a week long suspension without pay.....the week of Thanksgiving. So hopefully this deters him from harassing anyone else. That's all I care about.

An unpaid vacation during the week of a holiday. You've got it all wrong, your sup was rewarded, not punished.