On topic

Birdblue

Can I transfer from one arbys to another and if so how do I go about doing so? And is it hard, I would like to know the ends and outs,also please. Thanks.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Can I transfer from one arbys to another and if so how do I go about doing so? And is it hard, I would like to know the ends and outs,also please. Thanks.
Dude WTF is your major malfunction. Why are starting new threads for the same crap and calling all your threads "On Topic"
@cheryl this is one clown who needs to really go! He starts these idiotic threads and never responds even when people give legit answers. Just give the go ahead and I'll make it happen!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Dude WTF is your major malfunction. Why are starting new threads for the same crap and calling all your threads "On Topic"
@cheryl this is one clown who needs to really go! He starts these idiotic threads and never responds even when people give legit answers. Just give the go ahead and I'll make it happen!
Really? Abracadabra Birdblue's account is posting from the mod queue.