One More Thing to Do

It will be fine

Lol again you’ve zero idea what you’re talking about it’s different and quite a few places there is a Bonus system and quite a few places where you can make more money if you can beat there pretend numbers that they change constantly and can even adjust after your day is over. How long are you going to continue to talk on issues you have no idea about? You look more and more foolish as you do.
Are bonus centers the rule or the exception? How many more strawmen are you going to construct?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guys, listen to itwillbefine, you don't want to be paid well to work at a reasonable pace.

Everything is going great for workers at Fed ex, don't listen to those lazy teamsters.

MassWineGuy

Perhaps there are lazy UPS drivers. None of the drivers I’ve known or worked with were less than hard working, extremely busy and efficient. And even for those who might be, their job is still many times harder than that of Express drivers.

yadig

Congratulations on changing your constitution. Think you can get 50% of your members to vote next year? You act like changing your rules is a great achievement when the problem is more than half the people that pay dues can’t even be bothered to vote. The teamsters are a joke and can’t organize their own people let alone another workforce.
The joke is what you pay your employees. You’ll run out of crack heads before long

yadig

That sounds completely delusional. I don’t care what your company standards are, a teamster will work slowly, thanks for admitting that you do by the way, because that’s how they make more money. It’s rational for you to work slowly, that doesn’t mean it’s admirable.
The old 1980’s “unions are bad and there workers are lazy” argument!

It will be fine

The old 1980’s “unions are bad and there workers are lazy” argument!
They all freely admit they work as slowly as they can get away with. I’m not sure why you guys are pretending that’s not the case. They have no incentive to push their pace and be more efficient. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ups driver even walking quickly let alone move quickly loading or unloading a truck. They’ll claim it’s for safety but the real reason is financial.

zeev

UPS must have the smartest drivers in the world they make 300% more years in pay and benefits than Ground and they work much less. How does UPS stay in business.

yadig

They all freely admit they work as slowly as they can get away with. I’m not sure why you guys are pretending that’s not the case. They have no incentive to push their pace and be more efficient. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a ups driver even walking quickly let alone move quickly loading or unloading a truck. They’ll claim it’s for safety but the real reason is financial.
What’s grounds incentive? If a ground guy kill’s himself daily he’s still way underpaid

bacha29

If IWBW actually owned a real business enterprise he would not find himself today being crushed under the weight of a much larger and far more powerful corporation to which he is totally subjugated. In addition he pays in a manner that is really nothing more than share cropping. What you get paid is based on whatever number of stops you've killed yourself out there that day doing. Just like generations ago when people were paid based on how many bales of cotton they picked or how many bushels of potatoes you dug up that day. IWBF slanders , ridicules and demonizes the Teamsters in a effort to not just cover up his employer labor practices but to legitimize them by equating the Teamsters and their practices with his practices.....The Teamsters for all their fault are still the representative entity of the UPS labor force. Therefore, there is flat out zero basis for comparison. He is simply a scab trucker who is totally focused on his own prosperity . NOTHING ELSE.

What I find so amusing is how Fat Freddy and Sahib Raj have set out to wring every possible cent of value out of IWBF and they're not going to give a flying face fornication about what happens to IWBF and or anyone else for that matter no matter how loud they squeal. Either they find a way to keep up or they simply fall by the wayside. And Fat Freddy and Sahib Raj will continue on their merry old way doing whatever to damn well please to IWBF and anyone else who gets in their way. After all, who's going to stop them? IWBF?.....LMFAO.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
If IWBW actually owned a real business enterprise he would not find himself today being crushed under the weight of a much larger and far more powerful corporation to which he is totally subjugated. In addition he pays in a manner that is really nothing more than share cropping. What you get paid is based on whatever number of stops you've killed yourself out there that day doing. Just like generations ago when people were paid based on how many bales of cotton they picked or how many bushels of potatoes you dug up that day. IWBF slanders , ridicules and demonizes the Teamsters in a effort to not just cover up his employer labor practices but to legitimize them by equating the Teamsters and their practices with his practices.....The Teamsters for all their fault are still the representative entity of the UPS labor force. Therefore, there is flat out zero basis for comparison. He is simply a scab trucker who is totally focused on his own prosperity . NOTHING ELSE.
When you sold your route(s), did you tell the buyer that he was simply a scab trucker or did you tell him it was a good opportunity to make good money? You told us you were financing the purchase; it's in your best interest for the guy you're financing to succeed. Do you feed him the same spew you post here?

bacha29

When you sold your route(s), did you tell the buyer that he was simply a scab trucker or did you tell him it was a good opportunity to make good money? You told us you were financing the purchase; it's in your best interest for the guy you're financing to succeed. Do you feed him the same spew you post here?
I didn't need to explain anything to him. He came to me desperate for additional routes. I needed a double hip joint replacement so I went out of my way to help a kid who needed it . It was all a series of events neither one of us had any control over. And today he still has to drive a route everyday because that's what he lives on. Those other routes are burdens he had no choice but to shoulder.

It will be fine

What’s grounds incentive? If a ground guy kill’s himself daily he’s still way underpaid
The more work they do the more money they make. The faster they complete the work the more they make per hour and they spend less time at work. This isn’t complicated.

None of you have countered my original point because you can’t. Teamsters work slowly intentionally, it’s a fact. You may believe that it works out best for everyone that way, I disagree.

yadig

The more work they do the more money they make. The faster they complete the work the more they make per hour and they spend less time at work. This isn’t complicated.

None of you have countered my original point because you can’t. Teamsters work slowly intentionally, it’s a fact. You may believe that it works out best for everyone that way, I disagree.
I have never worked for teamsters, have you? I’ve never seen a slow ups driver in my life. They are running from the time they leave the building. I have seen express and ground drivers hanging out at customer locations shooting the breeze.

fdxsux

I think you’re confusing facts with opinions.