One More Thing to Do

Thebrownblob

Are bonus centers the rule or the exception? How many more strawmen are you going to construct?
What is with you and straw man do you have some sort of sexual fantasy lol. I do not know the number of bonus centers around the country, but we have runner gunners here Who get 2 sometimes three hours of bonus every day paid at overtime. They probably made more in bonus that you make for the whole day.

It will be fine

What is with you and straw man do you have some sort of sexual fantasy lol. I do not know the number of bonus centers around the country, but we have runner gunners here Who get 2 sometimes three hours of bonus every day paid at overtime. They probably made more in bonus that you make for the whole day.
Your ignorance is overwhelming. You have no idea what I make. You don’t even appear to know what my job is. It must be hard to be so ignorant.

Thebrownblob

Your ignorance is overwhelming. You have no idea what I make. You don’t even appear to know what my job is. It must be hard to be so ignorant.
Nope I don’t know what you do. I do know I don’t care. I also know you’re a fool for pretending you know anything about what UPS drivers do or their training and expectations. Most FedEx drivers I know are hard-working. Most of them ask me if UPS is hiring. 😂

It will be fine

Nope I don’t know what you do. I do know I don’t care. I also know you’re a fool for pretending you know anything about what UPS drivers do or their training and expectations. Most FedEx drivers I know are hard-working. Most of them ask me if UPS is hiring. 😂
I know you intentionally work slowly to make more money and avoid taking on more work. All you’ve done is sling personal attacks and make up other arguments to avoid admitting that.

Thebrownblob

I know you intentionally work slowly to make more money and avoid taking on more work. All you’ve done is sling personal attacks and make up other arguments to avoid admitting that.
Is that also why the majority of drivers want on the 9.5 list? So they can go home earlier and make less money? Your theory Has a lot of holes. Just like your head.

It will be fine

Is that also why the majority of drivers want on the 9.5 list? So they can go home earlier and make less money? Your theory Has a lot of holes. Just like your head.
I would expect it’s so they can grieve when they go over and make even more money. Are you incapable of having a conversation without insults? That’s pretty pathetic.

Thebrownblob

I would expect it’s so they can grieve when they go over and make even more money. Are you incapable of having a conversation without insults? That’s pretty pathetic.
No because you’re worth insulting you make no sense. Almost every single person who is on the 95 list wants to be under 9.5. And this year by and large they have been. Kinda deflates you’re ridiculous argument about slowing down to make more money. Like I said before please continue to post so we can all make fun of you and your ignorance. It is entertaining. If you notice I don’t really say much about FedEx or their dealings other than most of the drivers I know are hard-working and nice because I’m not arrogant enough to pretend I know all the processes there. Ground or Xpress. You on the other hand are just arrogant and ignorant enough to pretend you know something based on some thing you read on the Internet lol.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No because you’re worth insulting you make no sense. Almost every single person who is on the 95 list wants to be under 9.5. And this year by and large they have been. Kinda deflates you’re ridiculous argument about slowing down to make more money. Like I said before please continue to post so we can all make fun of you and your ignorance. It is entertaining. If you notice I don’t really say much about FedEx or their dealings other than most of the drivers I know are hard-working and nice because I’m not arrogant enough to pretend I know all the processes there. Ground or Xpress. You on the other hand are just arrogant and ignorant enough to pretend you know something based on some thing you read on the Internet lol.
Another jealous FedEx worker.

FedexCares

The old 1980’s “unions are bad and there workers are lazy” argument!
This is the product of the smear campaign against unions that has been going on in this country since the mid 80s at least. It’s no coincidence that a large chunk of the population now view unions as evil, anti capitalistic institutions. Many people vote directly against their best interest for them and their families due to this.

There is a reason that blue collar workers in this country have seen wages severely eroded over the past decades and the systematic attack on unions by politicians and big business play a large part in this.

Go back and look at the 50s, 60s, and even into the 70s when half the working populace or more were union membership and it was actually possible to raise a family on a single income for much of those decades because of this.

Now, last I checked union membership is well under 10% in the US and now you basically must have dual incomes to support a family and many times that’s not even enough with how wage progression has completely stagnated.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I guess so, I don’t even know what he does I just know he doesn’t know what he’s talking about as far as UPS is concerned.
He’s a hard core lefty. I’m pretty sure he’s FedEx. Hasn’t been around since the failed vaccine and the clown show Biden administration disaster.

It will be fine

Wow, you don’t know how many centers are bonus centers but you do know the desire of every driver on the 9.5 list and how many hours they are actually working. Fascinating. I guess all the ups drivers that talk about slowing down on this forum are making it up.

It will be fine

This is the product of the smear campaign against unions that has been going on in this country since the mid 80s at least. It’s no coincidence that a large chunk of the population now view unions as evil, anti capitalistic institutions. Many people vote directly against their best interest for them and their families due to this.

There is a reason that blue collar workers in this country have seen wages severely eroded over the past decades and the systematic attack on unions by politicians and big business play a large part in this.

Go back and look at the 50s, 60s, and even into the 70s when half the working populace or more were union membership and it was actually possible to raise a family on a single income for much of those decades because of this.

Now, last I checked union membership is well under 10% in the US and now you basically must have dual incomes to support a family and many times that’s not even enough with how wage progression has completely stagnated.
My view of unions and the workers in unions is informed by interacting with them. I’m not impressed by their mindset of work or business.

Thebrownblob

Wow, you don’t know how many centers are bonus centers but you do know the desire of every driver on the 9.5 list and how many hours they are actually working. Fascinating. I guess all the ups drivers that talk about slowing down on this forum are making it up.
I’m talking purely my building please try to keep up I know it’s difficult for you. UPS is a giant company we’re not running a taco stand like you are.