One Year After Charlottesville

vantexan

When will the oppression of we white men end?!!!! LOL
There are White men in power, and there are average Joe's just trying to get by. All the White bashing these days lumps all of us in together. Liberals pushing an agenda may not see it, but average White guys paying attention sure notice it. We're told all the time how racist we are, how greedy we are, how angry we are. That we're responsible for all the evil of the past. Boys are being left behind in school, and we're told we must suppress our toxic masculinity. This country has turned into a finger pointing basket case. Now cue the ones who start talking about snowflakes, etc.

Box Ox

There are White men in power, and there are average Joe's just trying to get by. All the White bashing these days lumps all of us in together. Liberals pushing an agenda may not see it, but average White guys paying attention sure notice it. We're told all the time how racist we are, how greedy we are, how angry we are. That we're responsible for all the evil of the past. Boys are being left behind in school, and we're told we must suppress our toxic masculinity. This country has turned into a finger pointing basket case. Now cue the ones who start talking about snowflakes, etc.

Agree with you, but Nazis marching on DC probably doesn't help the cause. Just like the pusillanimous idiot turds on the far left don't help theirs.

vantexan

Agree with you, but Nazis marching on DC probably doesn't help the cause. Just like the pusillanimous idiot turds on the far left don't help theirs.
But treating people bad for who they are is wrong no matter the color. Results in extremists forming groups like the KKK or Black Lives Matter. Which on edit I see you were saying.

newfie

Looks like the white supremacists are doing a little better. This year they're being a little smarter and mostly carrying American flags instead of Confederate battle and Nazi flags. They'll be able to pick those back up and play super soldier when they get back home.

no change with the antifa nazi's though

newfie

you're confusing me when you use the word Nazi, i keep think you're referring to the brown shirts of Antifa

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Let me know when BLM has the history of the KKK and Neo Nazis. For someone who was born and raised in the the south, you sure are very ignorant when it comes to race hate organizations.
I look at things with an open mind.
Your's is already made up before you hear anything and regardless of the evidence.
I'll put my rep up against your well established racist mindset.
Your are not a slave ... act like it!!!

MAKAVELI

I look at things with an open mind.
Your's is already made up before you hear anything and regardless of the evidence.
I'll put my rep up against your well established racist mindset.
Your are not a slave ... act like it!!!
You are not a slave master. Act like it......

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's the way I see ant white male that defends the KKK and Neo Nazis. To try to equate BLM with those two hate groups is idiotic at best.
Believe me, you do not limit it to the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't defend any of those groups ... in fact, I don't support any group.
From what I know of your mindset, I can understand that. I must honestly say I know nothing about BLM other than news clips here and there. The only thing I know is they protest killing of blacks by the police.

I know there is no reason for you to know but I side with the BLM in this respect and have broken from the otherwise fiscal conservative people on here ... I am a Libertarian with a strong liberal slant when it comes to social issues. I could never be a cop and I don't care to be around them ... not my kind of folks.

However, the issue is not the cops really but the power brokers in all the various forms of government we have in the USA.

MAKAVELI

is there really much difference between the hate filled rhetoric of the KKK and the BLM or Antifa nuts?

None as far as I can see.

All just a bunch of nut cases that feel bad about themselves.

Believe me, you do not limit it to the above!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't defend any of those groups ... in fact, I don't support any group.
From what I know of your mindset, I can understand that. I must honestly say I know nothing about BLM other than news clips here and there. The only thing I know is they protest killing of blacks by the police.

I know there is no reason for you to know but I side with the BLM in this respect and have broken from the otherwise fiscal conservative people on here ... I am a Libertarian with a strong liberal slant when it comes to social issues. I could never be a cop and I don't care to be around them ... not my kind of folks.

However, the issue is not the cops really but the power brokers in all the various forms of government we have in the USA.
Yet you see no difference. Like I said anyone trying to equate those two hate groups with BLM is a friend**ng idiot at best.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yet you see no difference. Like I said anyone trying to equate those two hate groups with BLM is a friend**ng idiot at best.
And as I stated before, based on your overt racist way of looking at things, "From what I know of your mindset, I can understand that."

It's OK
Keep an open mind
The Dims will be back in control in a couple of years or 6.

MAKAVELI

And as I stated before, based on your overt racist way of looking at things, "From what I know of your mindset, I can understand that."

It's OK
Keep an open mind
The Dims will be back in control in a couple of years or 6.
You're the one who said you saw no difference. Don't be a pusillanimous and try to backtrack now.

newfie

Let me know when BLM has the history of the KKK and Neo Nazis. For someone who was born and raised in the the south, you sure are very ignorant when it comes to race hate organizations.

BLM already has the history, they too were created by democrats.