Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

The smartphone doesn't alter humanity nearly as much as what Musk controls and develops.

The smartphone is a child's toy.
So is your tonka excuse me Tesla truck. It's just a big child's toy. Man you remind me of my older brother. He wanted a Tesla cyber truck for a long time. He decided with 3 kids and a wife he could spend his money on better things. Good for him.

wilberforce15

So is your tonka excuse me Tesla truck. It's just a big child's toy. Man you remind me of my older brother. He wanted a Tesla cyber truck for a long time. He decided with 3 kids and a wife he could spend his money on better things. Good for him.
They're not going to be made for a while.

The same battery packs can make two Model 3's that sell for 50k each. Any good businessman puts the truck on hold to keep making those cars.
They will sell everything they can make, and always have. Nobody cares about your older brother, either.

The market is the market. You guys fundamentally misunderstand that point. You and everyone you know don't matter.

vantexan

You are evidently aware that all large purchases are stock deals. lol. Wow.
They could buy their entire competition.

But their entire competition adds up to 0 value.
They all have huge debt and can't make EV's and have low margins. ALL of them.
Tesla has 35% margins.

Nobody else has 10%.
LOL, wow, you seem to think that because of their valuation they can do anything they please. They'd have to sell a hell of a lot of their stock to get the cash to buy everyone out assuming everyone wanted to sell their shares. That would open them up to possible hostile takeovers. Would never happen so why brag that it could? They'll have enough to worry about with a possible depression around the corner. Their stock will get hammered because when people are out of money they don't buy high priced cars. They could make the best car ever made but potential buyers won't have the money. That's the way the real world works. Since you aren't as old as us Boomers you don't remember tougher times. You're unfortunately about to learn.

wilberforce15

LOL, wow, you seem to think that because of their valuation they can do anything they please. They'd have to sell a hell of a lot of their stock to get the cash to buy everyone out assuming everyone wanted to sell their shares. That would open them up to possible hostile takeovers. Would never happen so why brag that it could? They'll have enough to worry about with a possible depression around the corner. Their stock will get hammered because when people are out of money they don't buy high priced cars. They could make the best car ever made but potential buyers won't have the money. That's the way the real world works. Since you aren't as old as us Boomers you don't remember tougher times. You're unfortunately about to learn.
You have no idea how any of this works, and it shows. I can't unscrew your brain and fix it. I'm a mere mortal.

Boomers never faced tough times. They were given everything, and left nothing behind.

The Locust Generation.

They're not going to be made for a while.

The same battery packs can make two Model 3's that sell for 50k each. Any good businessman puts the truck on hold to keep making those cars.
They will sell everything they can make, and always have. Nobody cares about your older brother, either.

The market is the market. You guys fundamentally misunderstand that point. You and everyone you know don't matter.
Well I hope Elons big red rocket ship takes off so you can have all your dreams fulfilled

wilberforce15

Let me know whenever there is an unsold Tesla.

Because every automaker lost sales and lost margins last year.

Except one of them doubled sales and increased margins.

vantexan

Because they took the greatest country in the world, skimmed off all that they wanted, and threw the whole world to crap. Then they retire like they didn't do it.

Their music sucks. Their cars suck. And The Day of the Pillow will come, when grandchildren have finally had enough of putting up with them.
Wait a doggone minute. You can hate on us all you want but our music sucks? Compared to what? Best music ever was from late 60's to early 90's.

wilberforce15

Talk about not having a clue. Good luck!
Boomers shut down the entire world because they were scared of a little death.
Boomers took 300 billion in government debt and made it 30 trillion in government debt.
Boomers took a 90% marriage rage and 85% in-wedlock birth rate and gave us the Maury Povich show by screwing up their kids.
Boomers took crime free inner-cities and good unions, and gave us gangs, drugs, and illegal immigrants by the million every year.

These are your legacies.
You received everything. You ate it. And left crap behind. You are the worst generation in history.