Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Musk's cars are safer around pedestrians than you are. That's not some kind of gotcha-point.

It's just a raw statistical fact. Tesla logs hundreds of millions of miles between hit pedestrians.

Safest cars on the road. If you give me the choice between an empty driver seat and a Circle of Honor driver, the choice is really easy.
Elon musk is dum

wilberforce15

Elon musk is dum
index.jpg

Non liberal

Nobody cares.
Another Tesla, another fire. Becoming a common occurrence, don’t you think? Funny you don’t here of ford dodge or Chevy plants burning down
Musk's cars are safer around pedestrians than you are. That's not some kind of gotcha-point.

It's just a raw statistical fact. Tesla logs hundreds of millions of miles between hit pedestrians.

Safest cars on the road. If you give me the choice between an empty driver seat and a Circle of Honor driver, the choice is really easy.
mmm, ok… let’s see Tesla semi take a set of doubles down through Manhattan see how it makes out. Or the mountains of west Virginia in the snow. You don’t know what the hell your talking about bernie jr.

wilberforce15

Another Tesla, another fire. Becoming a common occurrence, don’t you think? Funny you don’t here of ford dodge or Chevy plants burning down

mmm, ok… let’s see Tesla semi take a set of doubles down through Manhattan see how it makes out. Or the mountains of west Virginia in the snow. You don’t know what the hell your talking about bernie jr.
It is a given that my preference for driverless is within the normal parameters for which it has been adequately trained.
It works where it works, which is most places.

Day by day, year by year, it will take on each of those tasks. You can take great comfort at always having something you can do better than the machine.

There are still places that prefer horses over cars. I visit regularly in rugged VT where farmers NEED horses because tractors can't compete in the syrup-harvesting.

That world gets smaller every year.

wilberforce15

It seems common to you because you are an infantile creature who eats only what you've been fed.
EVERY Tesla fire and pedestrian accident is front page news.

That's because it is rare.
Their factories and vehicles are safest in existence.

wilberforce15

My contention is entirely that he is an evil genius.

That these vehicles and the driverless tech will, in fact, take over the market and be a net negative.
You guys are acting like he's not a genius or that he won't win.

I'm informing you that he will.

The question of what you do with that is up to you.

But this sort of fake, pretended universe where EV's aren't superior at almost all transportation tasks (or will be soon) is just....fake and pretended.

Non liberal

It seems common to you because you are an infantile creature who eats only what you've been fed.
EVERY Tesla fire and pedestrian accident is front page news.

That's because it is rare.
Their factories and vehicles are safest in existence.
So fords plants are burning down, we’re just not hearing about it? Gotcha👍

Non liberal

That these vehicles and the driverless tech will, in fact, take over the market and be a net negative.

But this sort of fake, pretended universe where EV's aren't superior at almost all transportation tasks (or will be soon) is just....fake and pretended.
They’re not though. They’re dirtier to make, harder to recycle, don’t last as long, not enough range, and take too long to fuel up. They’re not even in the same ballpark. People are just tired of being conned by stinking liberals like yourself.

wilberforce15

So fords plants are burning down, we’re just not hearing about it? Gotcha👍
GigaBerlin has been subject to repeated internal sabotage, kinda like the Trump administration.
The status quo and the deep state don't want changes. Everybody from VW hacks to environ-nazis all want to take Tesla down.
I'm pretty certain the factory fire was deliberate.

And GigaBerlin did not burn down.

It will still be exceeding the entire EV output of Ford, GM and Toyota this year, all by itself in a single location.

wilberforce15

They’re not though. They’re dirtier to make, harder to recycle, don’t last as long, not enough range, and take too long to fuel up. They’re not even in the same ballpark. People are just tired of being conned by stinking liberals like yourself.
You are making up problems. You don't matter. The market does.

The market has been forming a line outside tesla's factory to buy anything available, and always will.

They take less time per year to fuel for the average person. They don't need to be recycled. They last longer. It's not even close. And few really care how they are made.
Tesla will sell 1.5M+ this year, after you'd never even heard the name Tesla maybe 6 or 8 years ago.
Then 3M next year.

And so on.

vantexan

I also buy his stock.
I don't affect the market. I might as well enjoy the ride as it's going.
I can make bank on his genius while not supporting it. He'll fund my Montana compound.
Collectively buyers of his cars do affect the market. It's just the principle of the thing. If you truly believe he's evil and bad for the world you wouldn't buy a Tesla. Personally I think the guy is brilliant and a visionary when you look at everything he's accomplished. But I'm not convinced we'll all end up in EV's someday.

wilberforce15

Boomers always misunderstand the difference between themselves and the world. They're so radically self-centered they can't see that they don't matter.

A Tesla takes LESS time to fuel. LESS time to service. They need NO replacement. And so on.

It just works. You do nothing, and it just works.

But sometimes you go to the garage and find extra range and horsepower from an internet update.

So he's evil and you're gonna root him on?