Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

You are making up problems. You don't matter. The market does.

The market has been forming a line outside tesla's factory to buy anything available, and always will.

They take less time per year to fuel for the average person. They don't need to be recycled. They last longer. It's not even close. And few really care how they are made.
Tesla will sell 1.5M+ this year, after you'd never even heard the name Tesla maybe 6 or 8 years ago.
Then 3M next year.

And so on.
That’s fine, they’re not going to overtake the big companies. Once they get they’re lineup out, the huge profits will shrink back down to where they are supposed to be. In the basement. So like I said, make it now until you start to hear the rumblings.

vantexan

Boomers always misunderstand the difference between themselves and the world. They're so radically self-centered they can't see that they don't matter.

A Tesla takes LESS time to fuel. LESS time to service. They need NO replacement. And so on.

It just works. You do nothing, and it just works.

But sometimes you go to the garage and find extra range and horsepower from an internet update.
That's just silly. Men came home from a world war and got busy with their wives. A lot of babies were born. Because there are a lot of us when things don't go well for following generations we're to blame. It's true, we meet in back rooms, smoke stogies, and plot how we're going to get another one over on the youngsters.

I've said this before. Fueling my car has never bothered me. But paying a lot more for a car than I need to in order to get from point A to point B sure does bother me.

wilberforce15

That’s fine, they’re not going to overtake the big companies. Once they get they’re lineup out, the huge profits will shrink back down to where they are supposed to be. In the basement. So like I said, make it now until you start to hear the rumblings.
You fail to understand manufacturing.

Tesla isn't scared of the bigs.

Tesla IS the big.

Chevy made 10,000 Volts. Tesla is selling 1.5 million+ cars this year. And that's before the two most advanced factories in the entire world come online.

Tesla can buy every share of all its competition. It chooses not to do so. There is NO competition. They can't make the cars. They're incapable.

Ford sells inferior at a loss for 50k.
Tesla makes 12k on the exact same specs at the same price. That will only get worse.

wilberforce15

I think he's going to win because he's in bed with the gov. Gov wants us all on electric energy anyway.
Biden HATES Tesla. They are eliminated from most contracts and specifically excluded from most tax credits and rebates. The government does everything possible to oppose Tesla and prop up the "competition."

That's because Tesla is non-union and run by a guy who opened during COVID, etc..

vantexan

Tesla IS the big.

Chevy made 10,000 Volts. Tesla is selling 1.5 million+ cars this year. And that's before the two most advanced factories in the entire world come online.

Tesla can buy every share of all its competition. It chooses not to do so. There is NO competition. They can't make the cars. They're incapable.
You fail to understand the stock market. Tesla can buy every share of its competition IF the shares are available to buy. And if Tesla has that kind of cash laying around. Just because its market cap is huge doesn't mean they've got the cash in hand.

wilberforce15

That's just silly. Men came home from a world war and got busy with their wives. A lot of babies were born. Because there are a lot of us when things don't go well for following generations we're to blame. It's true, we meet in back rooms, smoke stogies, and plot how we're going to get another one over on the youngsters.

I've said this before. Fueling my car has never bothered me. But paying a lot more for a car than I need to in order to get from point A to point B sure does bother me.
You are not the market.

How many times can I hit a boomer in the head with that information before he gets it?

You are not the market. You don't matter. Your preferences are yours. And yours alone.

Biden HATES Tesla. They are eliminated from most contracts and specifically excluded from most tax credits and rebates. The government does everything possible to oppose Tesla and prop up the "competition."

That's because Tesla is non-union and run by a guy who opened during COVID, etc..
Yeah could be posturing Im not falling for another "billionaire on our side". The dude wants to put a chip in my brain. The Bible warns us about men like this. Get real bro

wilberforce15

You fail to understand the stock market. Tesla can buy every share of its competition IF the shares are available to buy. And if Tesla has that kind of cash laying around. Just because its market cap is huge doesn't mean they've got the cash in hand.
You are evidently aware that all large purchases are stock deals. lol. Wow.
They could buy their entire competition.

But their entire competition adds up to 0 value.
They all have huge debt and can't make EV's and have low margins. ALL of them.
Tesla has 35% margins.

Nobody else has 10%.

wilberforce15

Yeah could be posturing Im not falling for another "billionaire on our side". The dude wants to put a chip in my brain. The Bible warns us about men like this. Get real bro
Of course he's a bad guy. I've never disputed that. He is bad for the world. I've said that twice on this page. You just can't read.

I'm simply informing you that he is able to do things nobody else can.

Non liberal

Tesla IS the big.

Ford sells inferior at a loss for 50k.
Tesla makes 12k on the exact same specs at the same price. That will only get worse.
And as soon as a Republican becomes president Tesla stock will drop like a rock. They only make one car. That’s not the immediate future. The immediate future is using all sources of energy.

wilberforce15

Then why take shots at Boomers? Seems to be a problem with your generation.
Because they took the greatest country in the world, skimmed off all that they wanted, and threw the whole world to crap. Then they retire like they didn't do it.

Their music sucks. Their cars suck. And The Day of the Pillow will come, when grandchildren have finally had enough of putting up with them.

wilberforce15

And as soon as a Republican becomes president Tesla stock will drop like a rock. They only make one car. That’s not the immediate future. The immediate future is using all sources of energy.
Tesla will do better under a Republican president, because they won't have a Democrat screwing up every production and supply line in the world like Biden is.

Tesla already gets the least favoritism of all automakers from a Dem administration. They don't need it. They're simply that much better than everyone.