Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

How do you figure? Auto pilot as a system has killed 20 people in the world. I’ve never harmed anyone.
And if you drove the same number and types of miles, you'd have killed more.

Autopilot / FSD has 4 billion mostly-highway miles.

Your number isn't even right. But even if I give you 20 deaths, that's one death for every 200 million road miles, which makes it safer than any human on the planet.

If you drove 200 million mostly-highway miles, you'd kill a lot more than one person.

wilberforce15

And those deaths are front-loaded because the system gets better every single day. Meaning that it is much safer than 1 in 200 million now.

The FSD system basically earns 1000 circle of honor awards for every death it is involved with.

Non liberal

And if you drove the same number and types of miles, you'd have killed more.

Autopilot / FSD has 4 billion mostly-highway miles.

Your number isn't even right. But even if I give you 20 deaths, that's one death for every 200 million road miles, which makes it safer than any human on the planet.

If you drove 200 million mostly-highway miles, you'd kill a lot more than one person.
I’ve been driving a lot longer then Tesla has been around.

Attachments

• F6081D5A-07E4-48A1-AA8B-D30DF8C23C79.png
    F6081D5A-07E4-48A1-AA8B-D30DF8C23C79.png
    689.9 KB · Views: 31

wilberforce15

I’ve been driving a lot longer then Tesla has been around.
The deaths are front-loaded in distribution, and even counting them (even as the current tech is way different), it's still 10x-100x safer than you are.

4 billion miles and 20 deaths is an achievement almost beyond imagination. You have no concept of numbers.
It's called The March of the 9's.

Right now, it is 99.999996% safe for any given mile.
They will add another 9 or two every year. It's already earning 1000 circle of honor awards for every death.

And note, these are the ones it is INVOLVED with.
Not at fault with. Think about how scary good that is. 20 isn't fault. That's the number that it failed to prevent, not caused.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The deaths are front-loaded in distribution, and even counting them (even as the current tech is way different), it's still 10x-100x safer than you are.

4 billion miles and 20 deaths is an achievement almost beyond imagination. You have no concept of numbers.
It's called The March of the 9's.

Right now, it is 99.999996% safe for any given mile.
They will add another 9 or two every year. It's already earning 1000 circle of honor awards for every death.

And note, these are the ones it is INVOLVED with.
Not at fault with. Think about how scary good that is. 20 isn't fault. That's the number that it failed to prevent, not caused.
It isn't anywhere close to ten times, or 100x. Here we go again with the lies..

wilberforce15

It isn't anywhere close to ten times, or 100x. Here we go again with the lies..

Yes, most are around 1.2 deaths per 100 million vehicle miles.

Autopilot is currently around 1 per billion as a conservative estimate.

That's 10x, holmes.

wilberforce15

4 billion divide by 20 is not what you just claimed it was quit lying.
Yes, that's one out of 200 million. Which is precisely and exactly the number that I listed. Then I applied logic, which I know is terribly foreign for you. Allow me to walk you through it like a baby.

The deadly incidents are front loaded toward the earlier versions. The newest version is an order of magnitude safer than the older version. Its overall average might be one in 200 million miles over the last 8 years.

The one in 200 million applied to the entire history of fsd, not the rate for the most recent version. Older versions were much worse than one than 200 million, and the newest version is massively better than one in 200 million.

I used a single logical step to get there. Was one logical step too much?

Ou812fu

I also like that even if that single logical step is too much for you, you just admitted that it's twice as safe as a normal driver already.
Ev cars on the road.
accounting for 1,135,387 total units as of April 2022

Gas cars.
There are over 250 million gas cars & trucks on the road.Jan 14, 2022
Come back with a good comparison when this gap closes.

Ou812fu

I also like that even if that single logical step is too much for you, you just admitted that it's twice as safe as a normal driver already.
Your only half as likely not to die in a car wreck with an ev, but there are only 1/250 compared to gasoline engine vehicles on the road..

Your logic is completely flawed..

wilberforce15

Your only half as likely not to die in a car wreck with an ev, but there are only 1/250 compared to gasoline engine vehicles on the road..

Your logic is completely flawed..
This post perfectly sums up your intelligence level. Please continue talking. I look better every time you do.

wilberforce15

Ev cars on the road.
accounting for 1,135,387 total units as of April 2022

Gas cars.
There are over 250 million gas cars & trucks on the road.Jan 14, 2022
Come back with a good comparison when this gap closes.
You do realize this is adjusted for total vehicle miles traveled, and it is completely irrelevant how many vehicles of that type are on the road.