Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

The entire front of a Tesla is a crumple zone, meaning you will be hit by something that crumples. It is inherently safer than having a big block motor up front and high.
Instead, it has weight low down and a big front trunk to cushion the hit.

That's why it's consistently the safest ever tested.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The entire front of a Tesla is a crumple zone, meaning you will be hit by something that crumples. It is inherently safer than having a big block motor up front and high.

Again your reading comprehension is sub par..

450 pages held at Tesla's request . Hmmm hiding something?

wilberforce15

If you want proof of its superiority, here it is. The entire front hood is a crumple zone.

Instead of a big V6 block, you willing to somebody with a front trunk.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Ou812fu

I don't see any Tesla's on here..

wilberforce15

I don't see any Tesla's on here..

Then you did not read, and you don't even know what you're looking at.

Ou812fu

Ou812fu

You said you didn't see Tesla on the list, and then you sent me a list of Tesla on it. Why should I continue talking to you?
I could care less if you respond to me. They are far from the safest. Only one on the list. Didn't know the 3 was their luxury model. I wonder how it would perform if it was put in the right class. Small car class.

wilberforce15

I could care less if you respond to me. They are far from the safest. Only one on the list. Didn't know the 3 was their luxury model. I wonder how it would perform if it was put in the right class. Small car class.
It is luxury based on price point and what it competes against for buyers. Consumers choose between it and other luxury cars, so it gets classified as luxury. Because all Tesla's are so awesome, that they compete well above their feature or trim level

wilberforce15

Safety involves more than one aspect. Crash frequency matters a great deal. In fact it is more important. When it is factored in, which has to be done roughly, it is the safest car in the world even with no safety features.