Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

wilberforce15

You said it hit first responders.
I said it didn't. I asked for proof.

You wasted your day collecting screenshots of it not hitting any first responders.

Why should I continue to deal with such rabid incompetence?

Non liberal

So what you're saying is that I'm completely right and you're completely wrong, and that it has not run into any emergency vehicles? That there is no problem with running into those things as you said a dozen times?
Lol, ok, if you want to split hairs. Yes, apparzntly it was autopilot running into first responders and fsd just hitting any old body. Sorry, the nerve I had to confuse the two, lol.

wilberforce15

Lol, ok, if you want to split hairs. Yes, apparzntly it was autopilot running into first responders and fsd just hitting any old body. Sorry, the nerve I had to confuse the two, lol.
I'm not splitting hairs. I'm directly responding to the specific thing that you said.

I have already stated that it got has gotten into a number of accidents. Some of them bad. Some of them not it's fault. Some of them are its fault. So, giving me screenshots of accidents doesn't do anything. Because I already said there were accidents.

Why would you post screenshots of accidents, given that I had already said that it got into a number of accidents?

You literally just can't read. I told you specifically what I was looking for. We went over this three times.

And, yes, you confused their version of Cruise control, which is what autopilot is, and actual full self driving. Making that mistake shows that you have no business talking about this subject at all.

That's because you literally just learned that they are different. One of them is artificial intelligence. The other is like your garage door opener toyota.

Non liberal

I'm not splitting hairs. I'm directly responding to the specific thing that you said.

I have already stated that it got has gotten into a number of accidents. Some of them bad. Some of them not it's fault. Some of them are its fault. So, giving me screenshots of accidents doesn't do anything. Because I already said there were accidents.

Why would you post screenshots of accidents, given that I had already said that it got into a number of accidents?

You literally just can't read. I told you specifically what I was looking for. We went over this three times.

And, yes, you confused their version of Cruise control, which is what autopilot is, and actual full self driving. Making that mistake shows that you have no business talking about this subject at all.

That's because you literally just learned that they are different. One of them is artificial intelligence. The other is like your garage door opener toyota.
No, the article I saw listed both autopilot and fsd as being involved with hitting the first responders. However further down the article it referred to autopilot as running into them, and fsd being involved with other accidents. The point of my post that you shared was to bring light to the fact that fsd keeps hitting things. That is the point. I know you liberals like to try and twist things around as to not make your views look so totally screwed up like they are, but that doesn’t mean you can ignore the facts.

wilberforce15

No, the article I saw listed both autopilot and fsd as being involved with hitting the first responders. However further down the article it referred to autopilot as running into them, and fsd being involved with other accidents. The point of my post that you shared was to bring light to the fact that fsd keeps hitting things. That is the point. I know you liberals like to try and twist things around as to not make your views look so totally screwed up like they are, but that doesn’t mean you can ignore the facts.
So your entire point was something that I had already stated? Which is that FSD has been involved in accidents?

Commercial Inside Release

Sorry... Been busy smoking and entire pound of crack, like every October.

Here's Wilbur trying to engage FSD.
Tesla_Woodlands_Accident.gif

wilberforce15

Sorry... Been busy smoking and entire pound of crack, like every October.

Here's Wilbur trying to engage FSD.
View attachment 404053
It is nice being driven by something that is never on its phone, never gets its sandal stuck on the gas pedal, never stares at the pretty jogger going by, never gets drunk or high, has better vision than anyone on earth, and better reaction time than a chinese ping pong professional.

vantexan

It is nice being driven by something that is never on its phone, never gets its sandal stuck on the gas pedal, never stares at the pretty jogger going by, never gets drunk or high, has better vision than anyone on earth, and better reaction time than a chinese ping pong professional.
You almost had me convinced until you said better reaction time than a Chinese ping pong professional.

Non liberal

Lol, not to change the subject, but I thought you said Tesla doesn’t receive subsidies?

Attachments

• C9634366-9D39-4BA2-BDBF-8A87A9B9FF48.png
    C9634366-9D39-4BA2-BDBF-8A87A9B9FF48.png
    648.9 KB · Views: 34

Non liberal

I never said that.

That isn't Tesla anyway.

And it's not a subsidy. He's asking for payment for service.

How are you wrong three ways in a single sentence?
When I have more time I’ll list the multiple huge subsidies Tesla has received since you just want to play dumb, or… maybe you’re not really playing.

wilberforce15

I’m no, he launched these ridiculous things on his own dime and now he’s crying saying he wants us tax payers to foot the bill for now on….totally liberal, just like @wilberforce15
Yes, he supported US international diplomatic efforts for free. And now he's asking for the US government to pay for things the US government should pay for. No matter what you call it, that is not a subsidy. So you can stop lying or being dumb.

wilberforce15

When I have more time I’ll list the multiple huge subsidies Tesla has received since you just want to play dumb, or… maybe you’re not really playing.
That is great. I never said Tesla did not receive subsidies. They have received lots of subsidies. I have stated, correctly, that they have been discriminated against on a number of contracts, proposals, and subsidies. And that they are significantly disfavored compared to other major automakers.