Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

Oh I agree. Screw ukraine. I mean the ukraine. It is a region in Russia and Putin should have it. But that is irrelevant.

Given the stupid goals we have, and that every other company is being paid for what they provide, starlink should be paid also.

But no matter how you slice it. No matter how stupid you think this is. It is even dumber to call it a subsidy. So, somehow you've managed to be dumber than our government.
Nobody asked him to provide it.

Non liberal

Oh I agree. Screw ukraine. I mean the ukraine. It is a region in Russia and Putin should have it. But that is irrelevant.

Given the stupid goals we have, and that every other company is being paid for what they provide, starlink should be paid also.

But no matter how you slice it. No matter how stupid you think this is. It is even dumber to call it a subsidy. So, somehow you've managed to be dumber than our government.
195 million in transferable tax credits that they sold for cash? Not a subsidy? I guess they hid it so well that Wilbur the great doesnt even think it’s a subsidy. Grow up and get a clue.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
1666051399539.png

wilberforce15

Lol, not in 2013 they weren’t. That’s on top of all the other things I mentioned.
yawn. They are disfavored in taxes and incentives relative to other automakers, and basically nothing matters as long as that is the case. You can't claim they have some sort of government or policy advantage. They don't.

Non liberal

yawn. They are disfavored in taxes and incentives relative to other automakers, and basically nothing matters as long as that is the case. You can't claim they have some sort of government or policy advantage. They don't.
They did when they got started, and you said they didn’t. That’s all I’m pointing out is your misleading information. Just like any other liberal.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Tuesday, the contract manufacturer Hon Hai Precision Industry (Taiwan), an Apple iPhone assembler better known as Foxconn, unveiled two prototype electric vehicles at its third annual technology day. Foxconn doesn’t necessarily want to develop and sell the vehicles itself; it wants to show off its prowess developing cars for others to sell.
The Model B is a crossover-size vehicle, while the Model V is an all-terrain pickup truck.
Foxconn has had automotive ambitions for years. The company unveiled an SUV called the Model C in 2021. That car is due to hit roads in 2023. It is being made and sold in partnership with Taiwanese auto maker Yulon Group.
Foxconn has also purchased a car assembly plant from Lordstown Motor and will build Lordstown’s Endurance pickup truck.
And Fisker is working with Foxconn to develop and build Fisker’s second model called the Pear.
Fisker isn’t building its first vehicle, the Ocean SUV, either. Magna International (MGA) is building that car for them.
Magna has years of experience building some lower-volume cars for global automakers.
The Ocean SUV is due on roads in 2023.

Non liberal

You could solve this by quoting me, but you haven't

Because I didn't say anything you are claiming.

You just make up your own universe and your own reality.
Here’s one, I know there’s more, but I work for a living and don’t have time to retrieve them.

Attachments

• 35729601-7E2F-4C98-9A44-DD1EC13CFC9B.png
    35729601-7E2F-4C98-9A44-DD1EC13CFC9B.png
    468.4 KB · Views: 31