Only 5% of next car purchasers expect to buy all electric cars-Road and Track.

Non liberal

Yes, he supported US international diplomatic efforts for free. And now he's asking for the US government to pay for things the US government should pay for. No matter what you call it, that is not a subsidy. So you can stop lying or being dumb.
He did it without asking the government. On his own dime, in a war we are financially supporting, but not fighting in and then like a little girl starts whining and saying we the people need to pay for it. NO THANKS Elon. I don’t really need to pay for one more thing that isn’t mine. Take your starling internet and shove it up your ass!

Non liberal

That is great. I never said Tesla did not receive subsidies. They have received lots of subsidies. I have stated, correctly, that they have been discriminated against on a number of contracts, proposals, and subsidies. And that they are significantly disfavored compared to other major automakers.
In 2014 Nevada gave Tesla 1.3 billion in special incentives to build a battery factory, including an exemption from paying property taxes for 20 yrs. And 195 million in transferable tax credits Tesla could sell for cash, one of the largest giveaways in American history, and 15 times the size of any previous pkg of incentives offered by Nevada. Also, laws in 10 states require car companies in those states to sell a certain number “zero emissions vehicles.” Since only electric cars qualify as “zero emissions” vehicles these companies buy these tax credits from musk. Musk has made 517million in profit from taxpayers expense. Also, Tesla received a 30% federal tax credit, which can be applied to any tax liability the company may experience. They haven’t paid any federal income tax since 2008. In 2014 Tesla paid 2.5 million in corporate taxes-178,000 to the states, 2.35 million to foreign governments, and nothing to the US government. Thanks Elon! What a joke!

Non liberal

Yes, he supported US international diplomatic efforts for free. And now he's asking for the US government to pay for things the US government should pay for. No matter what you call it, that is not a subsidy. So you can stop lying or being dumb.
Should pay for? Lol. My Ass! We should not pay for it. It’s not our war. Let them fight it out on their own. Most Americans agree with me. The cabal running our government at the moment just doesn’t want to see their human trafficking/money washing cash cow of a country to disappear. That’s why we’re there.

wilberforce15

He did it without asking the government. On his own dime, in a war we are financially supporting, but not fighting in and then like a little girl starts whining and saying we the people need to pay for it. NO THANKS Elon. I don’t really need to pay for one more thing that isn’t mine. Take your starling internet and shove it up your ass!
I think you've made yourself look silly enough.

wilberforce15

Should pay for? Lol. My Ass! We should not pay for it. It’s not our war. Let them fight it out on their own. Most Americans agree with me. The cabal running our government at the moment just doesn’t want to see their human trafficking/money washing cash cow of a country to disappear. That’s why we’re there.
Oh I agree. Screw ukraine. I mean the ukraine. It is a region in Russia and Putin should have it. But that is irrelevant.

Given the stupid goals we have, and that every other company is being paid for what they provide, starlink should be paid also.

But no matter how you slice it. No matter how stupid you think this is. It is even dumber to call it a subsidy. So, somehow you've managed to be dumber than our government.

wilberforce15

In 2014 Nevada gave Tesla 1.3 billion in special incentives to build a battery factory, including an exemption from paying property taxes for 20 yrs. And 195 million in transferable tax credits Tesla could sell for cash, one of the largest giveaways in American history, and 15 times the size of any previous pkg of incentives offered by Nevada. Also, laws in 10 states require car companies in those states to sell a certain number “zero emissions vehicles.” Since only electric cars qualify as “zero emissions” vehicles these companies buy these tax credits from musk. Musk has made 517million in profit from taxpayers expense. Also, Tesla received a 30% federal tax credit, which can be applied to any tax liability the company may experience. They haven’t paid any federal income tax since 2008. In 2014 Tesla paid 2.5 million in corporate taxes-178,000 to the states, 2.35 million to foreign governments, and nothing to the US government. Thanks Elon! What a joke!
Yes, and that is less favoritism, and less subsidies, and they've been excluded from tax breaks and incentives that the other unionized manufacturers get. And that discrimination is from Tesla being non-union.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
And a good Saturday morning obsessed one....
1665839658870.png

Non liberal

Yes, and that is less favoritism, and less subsidies, and they've been excluded from tax breaks and incentives that the other unionized manufacturers get. And that discrimination is from Tesla being non-union.
Lol, no it isn’t. You listen too much to our union and screwed up children running our government