Only scan on my 2 day air pkg is "picked up" when I gave package to the driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

el blanco

ur package was sent thru the crusher, and then buried in a shallow grave covered by leaves

542thruNthru

This is a 12lb box. It doesn't appear to be scanned after it was picked up by the driver, when I handed it directly to him. It doesn't even show "in transit" yet when tracking. It's a tracking number on a UPS 2 day air label starting with an friend. I was originally concerned that would cause a problem, since I've spoken to UPS drivers with no knowledge of tracking numbers that begin with anything other than 1z. When he scanned it, I was able to see it reflected in tracking almost immediately. I've seen zero scans since and it was supposed to be delivered today. What has happened to it? In my mind, it never made it off the truck.

To better help you and connect you with the right person we will need to know the contents of the package. Some examples are...

Any type of shoe, you'd need to talk to @Austin.Was.My.Hero

Any type of stripper apparel @olroadbeech May be able to assist.

Horrible iPhone picture of spiders or other random crap @Turdferguson would be your man.

Cheap whiskey or beer, you need @dookie stain

Any type of lube or sex toy please direct questions to @Indecisi0n

Remember this website is for you the customer. Please help us help you.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
To better help you and connect you with the right person we will need to know the contents of the package. Some examples are...

Any type of shoe, you'd need to talk to @Austin.Was.My.Hero

Any type of stripper apparel @olroadbeech May be able to assist.

Horrible iPhone picture of spiders or other random crap @Turdferguson would be your man.

Cheap whiskey or beer, you need @dookie stain

Any type of lube or sex toy please direct questions to @Indecisi0n

Remember this website is for you the customer. Please help us help you.

I must have some useful info for the OP.

However, based on my previous posts, probably not.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
49BF214A-F315-47DB-AD79-5FEEFDD18CA3.gif
Sorry to intrude. My brother in-law, who is a driver, suggested I post here. Guess he led me astray.

Bro in-law played ya

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sorry to intrude. My brother in-law, who is a driver, suggested I post here. Guess he led me astray.
Did you have any identifying information inside the package. If you did and the label came off overgoods would send it on its way with a new tracking number, if not it would be on its way to in your case Utah where it would be cataloged and stored. Contact UPS at 1-800-743-5877 press zero a few times to talk to a live person, and file a lost package claim. In order to help you they will need a detailed description of what is in the package. It will take about 10 business days for this issue to resolve it's self.
Good luck to you

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Did you have any identifying information inside the package. If you did and the label came off overgoods would send it on its way with a new tracking number, if not it would be on its way to in your case Utah where it would be cataloged and stored. Contact UPS at 1-800-743-5877 press zero a few times to talk to a live person, and file a lost package claim. In order to help you they will need a detailed description of what is in the package. It will take about 10 business days for this issue to resolve it's self.
Good luck to you
?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
@jonboy71
There are no physical scans on your package in our system, nor did the center that picked up the package enter it into the domestic documents imaging system. The label more than likely came off while still in the package car or was being unloaded, and the driver didn't turn in the billing copy to his center

Status
Not open for further replies.