Oops! No Masks For The Obama's Party! Forced DJ To Delete Incriminating Pics!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

New York Times reporter is ripped for saying Obama's 60th birthday bash was low COVID risk because of the 'sophisticated, vaccinated crowd' who attended​

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

New York Times reporter is ripped for saying Obama's 60th birthday bash was low COVID risk because of the 'sophisticated, vaccinated crowd' who attended​

Protective media coverage. The elite can go ahead because they are special. You on the other hand, need to mask.

floridays

What if these party participants plan to self-quarantine for two weeks? Why does everything have to devolve into political rancor?
Not sure, why does your type blame the end of civilization, the world as we know it on some Bubba and his fat wife and disgusting children that refuse a shot?

Meat

No.

I'll speak for her, It's easier to ask for forgivness than permission.

You are a lying POS, that is exactly what she means by poor.

You are full of :poop: . That is exactly my opinion.
We’ve been over this numerous times before, P. Coltrane.

Let me just state (ad nauseam at this point) that my posts are meant to be in jest.

To be honest with you, I consider them an act of charity.

There are a lot of old dudes on these boards that like to hear themselves talk, but unfortunately many of them have burnt their bridges with their families, so they just don’t have an audience.

That’s why many of my posts kind of have a snooty liberal feel to them. It gives the aforementioned old dudes an opportunity to prattle on about something when they wouldn’t normally have an audience.

Frankly, my actions should be lauded, but if that’s the thanks I get it may be time to quit posting here.

Last edited:

Wally

I want to see your proof that they're out and about in the world within 10 days of the party. If you're right, you get a gold star. If you're wrong I want you to admit you're wrong.
Also include the scores of auxiliary personnel. Obama's party affected anyone in contact with anyone in contact.

Box Ox

What if these party participants plan to self-quarantine for two weeks?

Do you really think they’re going to do that? I wouldn’t. I’m vaccinated.

I want to see your proof that they're out and about in the world within 10 days of the party. If you're right, you get a gold star. If you're wrong I want you to admit you're wrong.

Are we assuming @Wally works for TMZ and follows celebrities around?

floridays

We’ve been over this numerous times before, P. Coltrane.

Let me just state (ad nauseam at this point) that my posts are meant to be in jest.

To be honest with you, I consider them an act of charity.

There are a lot of old dudes on these boards that like to hear themselves talk, but unfortunately many of them have burnt their bridges with their families, so they just don’t have an audience.

That’s why many of my posts kind of have a snooty liberal feel to them. It gives the aforementioned old dudes an opportunity to prattle on about something when they wouldn’t normally have an audience.

Frankly, my actions should be lauded, but if that’s the thanks I get it may be time to quite posting here.
Duly noted, you did it just for me.
Carry on.

Wally

Do you really think they’re going to do that? I wouldn’t. I’m vaccinated.

Are we assuming @Wally works for TMZ and follows celebrities around?
I rather do a split route cold.

Should they be able to party? Yep. Trouble is, everyone there participated in the play "MASK, MASK, SHUTDOWN"!

Box Ox

Should they be able to party? Yep. Trouble is, everyone there participated in the play "MASK, MASK, SHUTDOWN"!

Yep. Why run cover for them, @The Driver ? The best message to send the vaccine-hesitant public might be “The vaccines work and recipients can party if they want to if they don’t mind the risk of coming down with a case of the sniffles”.

Sure, there’s a tiny chance of the vaccinated coming down with a worse case. But there’s also a tiny chance that one could be eaten by a vicious dog after walking out their front door in the morning. That’s probably how Obama and his party attendees were thinking about it over the weekend.

Wally

Yep. Why run cover for them, @The Driver ? The best message to send the vaccine-hesitant public might be “The vaccines work and recipients can party if they want to if they don’t mind the risk of coming down with a case of the sniffles”.

Sure, there’s a tiny chance of the vaccinated coming down with a worse case. But there’s also a tiny chance that one could be eaten by a vicious dog after walking out their front door in the morning. That’s probably how Obama and his party attendees were thinking about it over the weekend.
This was Nancy Pelosi's big chance to condemn this superspreader event! After all, delta, delta, delta, THE CHILDREN!