542thruNthru

didn't realize it applied to either since it was headed by Full Time Employees and it didn't mention part timers. I was also told two weeks of vacation after two years which clearly is wrong. Thank you for the help.

Make sure to read the whole article. They like to put small paragraphs or sentences that mention the differences between FT and PT through out it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Option week is an additional week of vacation that is paid as 40 hours instead of 45 hours. You have the option to schedule this vacation like a normal vacation week OR get paid out without taking the week off.

Option days are 8 hour days you schedule in advance. I'm fuzzy on the details exactly but it's something like 10 business days here. In my center they usually will schedule it with less notice no one has that day scheduled off. That's why I don't know the exact details. I'm in the Western conference.
Option week is 50. Regular weeks 45

Grindstone

Part-time here Cincinnati Hub How many option days do we get? Going on 2 years in preload. Option days don't show up anywhere that I can see.
This is the line on the check that it shows up on. It's located under your hrs worked on the check.
If OPD shows 0 it means that you don't have any.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210215-071716_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-071716_Chrome.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 89
This is the line on the check that it shows up on. It's located under your hrs worked on the check.
If OPD shows 0 it means that you don't have any.
August 26 will be 2 years for me my paystub says 0 option days So why is that 0 option days I know where to look not to be sounding mean but this is a serious question. And since UPS has no HR anymore I am trying to find answers