Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

804brown

Keep preaching the same lies!!

Hi Liam isn't it time to drop another audio?

You can't find a person besides yourself that believes 804 is better now! They all retired.
I heard the same things in 2012 when Tim and co were up for re-election. The sky was falling. But the members trusted Tim to negotiate a strong and fair contract not D or B or A or E.
And now the Funds are in good shape, a new local grievance panel is in place and we are winning 2/3s of them, 150 new FT jobs are being created and those retirees are enjoying their higher pensions. The same higher pension that both Old Guard slates (lead by b and d) said wasn't possible.
Are things perfect. No, but then again they werent ubder Ron either. DO the membership want to go backwards?? Absolutely not!! That is why Members United will prevail again.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Your just like hall to stupid to learn from others, thats why since Hoffas been in office history has repeated itself- the contracts keep getting worse. It took a while but I finally met some one thats is inbre.d
I'm the inbred yet have the stones to post horrendous vocabulary? Dude, stop being the browncafe joke.

wide load

Your just like hall to stupid to learn from others, thats why since Hoffas been in office history has repeated itself- the contracts keep getting worse. It took a while but I finally met some one thats is inbre.d
I'm the inbred yet have the stones to post horrendous vocabulary? Dude, stop being the browncafe joke.

image.jpg
Both of you are just... Mensa, I can't keep up with you maybe if I use double spacing between sentences or just type Fact next to all of my comments people will think I'm smart like you. What do you think?
Is this what you want?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The data is occasionally correct but I was refering to the very existance of the organization. And if they can convince you into believing they're "nothing more than LM2 reports in a user friendly format" they're succeeding in their mission. The DOL site posts LM2's which are pretty easy to access and read for anyone with half a brain.
This shadow funded group was founded by millionaire lobbyist Richard Berman (no friend of labor) who actively solicits money from anti-union companies. Their funding of shadow agencies clearly demonstrates their agenda is to strangle
unions, not fight for "transparency and accountability in America’s labor movement."
The funding of the site certainly sounds suspicious, butI have checked the data against LM2 data and found no discrepancies?
I also can't find anything other than LM2 data on that site, perhaps I haven't stumbled upon the rhetorical, subversive pages.
Is there any? Post a link?
I dug deeper and I see it now.

I honestly never saw any more than the local LM2's I was looking for (Google).

Perhaps they helped, in spite of themselves?

wide load

No it was hoffa. Carey left him in an excellent position and hoffa has been giving the farm away since. The kitchen sink is next!! FACT FACT
You have zero clue of a negotiation. FACT!
Carey was not the Co-chair in 97, Hall was. FACT!
Your boy is going to lose big. FACT!

wide load

What's that have to do with working for a company that's making 5 billion in profit a year off your back?
2012 UPS made 38.8 billion in total assets.
2014 UPS made 35.4 billion in total assets.
Just because a company profits 5 billion, do you think it's a wise decision to relinquish the profits?