Orion 3.0 Disaster.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
yep And of course stupid :censored2: that you can’t do.

hit the time button to end break the other day since that’s how you have to do it now. Well it lagged so I hit it again. Boom 12:13 end break and 12:13 starting New break.

ok fine I’ll delete the new break start time. Nope can’t do that you already started it. So had to hit the time button again to get out of it. Asinine
Same thing happened to me. I wonder what the motive is behind the changes in breaks because one of our runners said you can still deliver during break.

Johney

Was it as bad as not having gas and being asked to pump your own using your own money just to be told to we’ll try to comp you?
I had this happen one night when a mechanic from the hub I just left and broke down bring me a tractor with less than a 1/4 tank of fuel. Tells me you'll be fine(3 hour trip, yea right)I get to the first rest area with fuel and call my dispatch(no way I'll make it the rest of the way),they tell me to add fuel with my credit card to which I say ah......NO. I say give me YOUR credit card # and I'll put fuel in,guess what answer I get? NO! Well what do you want me to do? They tell me to call the hub that brought me the tractor it's their problem and hung up. 3 hours I sat there before they found some fool dumb enough to give me their credit card info so I could get fuel.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1598101049031.jpeg

AOL 3.0

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
same here in so cal....diad lag time and we all had manifests given to us....but wait was told by my center manager we can now push your edd to you when u are away from the building yea well....i never got it. Had a manifest....didn't really need it because i know my route and run it off the shelves everyday but wow.....what a total failure this is so far.
@TearsInRain head should roll

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can't wait.

We get it any week now.

Btw...can somebody explain the justification for the time stamp change?
My guess is to try and pin people with “stealing time” they claim it’s to cut down on timecard errors but our evening sup said last night that they’ve had a ton of timecard errors since we got it.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This happened to us yesterday, no one could even punch in much less download EDD. It is a chronic issue that happens at every location that “upgrades” to 3.0, yet they continue rolling it out rather than stopping to fix the problem.
We finally left the building an hour late with no EDD, just paper manifests.
That in itself is not an issue, since ORION has now made the DIAD functionally useless for navigating or planning a coherent delivery order anyway. The real problems will happen when the brain trust in Atlanta realizes that we are now using paper manifests in order to survive, and decides to stop allowing us to print them in the morning. Which, if history is any guide, they will probably do some time in early December. The UPS Stupid Train is now rolling at full throttle and there is no way to stop it. Fun times are ahead!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If this were China, the guy in charge of implementing ORION 3.0 would get walked out behind the building and shot in the back of the head.
But since this is UPS, he will probably get a promotion instead.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
There are never any production standards ;)
You know you have to wonder if there aren’t moles sent in to sabotage this company. I mean seriously.
i smell fish too. The stock price is at an all time high and I kept waiting for it to drop yesterday with all the issues....hell no it didn’t drop. And yet buildings all around the country are up in flames and UPS never gets called out

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
i smell fish too. The stock price is at an all time high and I kept waiting for it to drop yesterday with all the issues....hell no it didn’t drop. And yet buildings all around the country are up in flames and UPS never gets called out
Abbey AND Hoffa retire in the same year....golden parachutes

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Stock doesn't fluctuate daily based on daily operations. Rumors within the stock trading industry of poor earnings performance, or actual poor performance as reported in quarterly earnings reports, would cause people to sell, and price to drop.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Lol....watching post-EDD Guys is funny enough already, now the thought of you cradle bitches losing it might just be too much for me to handle. Sorting the shelves the old way will make your day remarkably easier. The information your brain can hold might surprise you. Hell, you might even actually learn the route while you’re at it.