Orion 3.0 Disaster.

rentadawg

So I work at a Hub in Colorado and today every driver in the building couldn’t get EDD on upload and it always already 10am. So we all left with a manifest duck taped to the dashboard and the map on the overhead, it was basically the :censored2: 90’s. Naturally I would be lividly since I love my cradle, but it so awful it was funny.

542thruNthru

So I work at a Hub in Colorado and today every driver in the building couldn’t get EDD on upload and it always already 10am. So we all left with a manifest duck taped to the dashboard and the map on the overhead, it was basically the :censored2: 90’s. Naturally I would be lividly since I love my cradle, but it so awful it was funny.
So far thats happen at every center orion 3.0 has been released.

walk the jewels

just driving around in circles
We got edd\Orion only a couple years ago (if that), so going "old school" wasn't all that bad. I was slightly annoyed that today, without it, I had to actually think. Felt sorry for the new sob's tho....

rentadawg

We got edd\Orion only a couple years ago (if that), so going "old school" wasn't all that bad. I was slightly annoyed that today, without it, I had to actually think. Felt sorry for the new sob's tho....
Same here. I’ve been a driver for a year so it was honestly interesting to experience the Stone Age era. Also I barley knew the damn route I was on with 212 stops in a 72 mile radius

rustys954rr

They gave us a manifest printed in Orion order with forecasted stops, so it was worthless. Other than having a bunch of smart pickups that I had to check in, it was probably one of my better days since I didn't have to deal with Orion.

We must work in the same building. Orion 3.0 is awesome!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It wasn’t broken but we tried to fix it anyways

Oh, it was broken alright. Instead of fixing it, they upgraded.

Our center would burn to the ground if this happened. Way too many new guys who can't work without turn by turn.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Us too today. I’m also in the west. It was hilarious. Everybody was flipping out and I laughed so hard that people looked at me weird. No production standards!!!! I set a new career low in spohr. I beat the Orion forecasted miles too cause I know the route well. Didn’t bother me a bit man, I put the radio on and had myself an easy peak day

Rack em

Made the Podium
Us too today. I’m also in the west. It was hilarious. Everybody was flipping out and I laughed so hard that people looked at me weird. No production standards!!!! I set a new career low in spohr. I beat the Orion forecasted miles too cause I know the route well. Didn’t bother me a bit man, I put the radio on and had myself an easy peak day
There are never any production standards ;)

rustys954rr

4cbcpl.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Diads lag like crazy too

yep And of course stupid :censored2: that you can’t do.

hit the time button to end break the other day since that’s how you have to do it now. Well it lagged so I hit it again. Boom 12:13 end break and 12:13 starting New break.

ok fine I’ll delete the new break start time. Nope can’t do that you already started it. So had to hit the time button again to get out of it. Asinine

tech209

Was it as bad as not having gas and being asked to pump your own using your own money just to be told to we’ll try to comp you?

intel wild

same here in so cal....diad lag time and we all had manifests given to us....but wait was told by my center manager we can now push your edd to you when u are away from the building yea well....i never got it. Had a manifest....didn't really need it because i know my route and run it off the shelves everyday but wow.....what a total failure this is so far.

tech209

same here in so cal....diad lag time and we all had manifests given to us....but wait was told by my center manager we can now push your edd to you when u are away from the building yea well....i never got it. Had a manifest....didn't really need it because i know my route and run it off the shelves everyday but wow.....what a total failure this is so far.
That’s crazy