Orion this peak?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Today, ORION had me doing one of my scheduled pickups 5 1/2 hours early at 10:14 AM, while the "A" car in my loop (who makes service on some of my extended NDA on the way out to his area) was scheduled to deliver a NDA package to the same business 9 minutes later. Helluva system. Good thing it has an "off" switch!

Mr.Golden

how many pickups do you have? 30 here, and they want that volume long before 10 pm

No they tell me to drop it off at the ups store or may have another driver to meet me. Sometimes the sups try to be a smart as depending on how much pick up vol u have. They will have someone to come help u deliver stuff when u ask to have someone to get your volume. They're trying to have u come in the building so u can get off the clock and won't linger out there

Mr.Golden

Today, ORION had me doing one of my scheduled pickups 5 1/2 hours early at 10:14 AM, while the "A" car in my loop (who makes service on some of my extended NDA on the way out to his area) was scheduled to deliver a NDA package to the same business 9 minutes later. Helluva system. Good thing it has an "off" switch!

I hate to see ssi accounts like that

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Tuesday got off at 10:50pm and today 10:10pm. I run Orion 100% then break at 4 to finish any other business. After that I setup up truck pulling pkgs from three different sections just to run a neighborhood
Getting off after 10 is insane. There's a special place in hell for dispatchers like that.

jaker

trolling
I hadn't thought about peak since its so far AWAY, but as of right now I am thinking I will run Orion until they come to me and tell me to turn it off

Then I will keep running Orion until they try to discipline me over it , which should be really interesting

Overpaid Union Thug

By the sounds of it I'm really not looking forward to this ORION. But if I can make more money with less thinking then that's fine.
Oh it requires lots of thinking sometimes. It'll have you wondering where the hell you are supposed to go next at every other stop in areas you've been delivering in for decades. Right about then is when I switch back to EDD. If I haven't already.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Oh it requires lots of thinking sometimes. It'll have you wondering where the hell you are supposed to go next at every other stop in areas you've been delivering in for decades. Right about then is when I switch back to EDD. If I haven't already.
Well that's going to suck then 'cause I'm at a point now where I rarely have to think twice about where I'm going next. I'm curious as to how it will handle when I have to break for my hour of pickups or RD area ten miles away.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I find myself almost mis delivering entire streets because I don't even remember where I'm at trying to figure the thing out.

JackStraw

Many a time I go into the back and stand there for a few wondering what shelf I am pulling from.

jaker

trolling
I dont know why you guys are having issues running orion , one stop at a time and take the shortest path to the next stop

Thats it and enjoy the window time and the wallking across streets

Mr.Golden

I dont know why you guys are having issues running orion , one stop at a time and take the shortest path to the next stop

Thats it and enjoy the window time and the wallking across streets

Or when doing apts it'll have going to the 4th,2nd,1st,3rd a and back to the 1st floor

Mr.Golden

I dare y'all to do Orion one whole week 100% together as a center. I bet you'll see the DM and RM within that week whining talking about a fair day of work for a fair pay lol

jaker

trolling
ORION doesn't always allow that. I just ignore it when it doesn't.
You missing the point, as long as you do every stop in order you will hit 100.

If you have to circle the block to get to the next stop then that is what you do , it doesn't really matter how you get there as long as you get there

Every since I have been running 100 I haven't heard a word about miles only percentage