Orion this peak?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Orion has already caused several backing accidents(mailboxes)service failures, and excessive overtime. There is no way in h it would work at xmas especially with blown out loads. They will shut it down around September due to the lack of needed routes and the size of the packages.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's funny because I could see how Orion would actually cause you to need MORE area knowledge.
I really think it does. Always wants me to hit corner houses across the street or caddy corner with no safe park position. This week Ive been following only when it makes zero sense just to have a little fun.

Mr.Golden

It tells you what order to do apartments in the same building?

Yes depends on how the apts is addressed.
For example it may say 123 main st 1+13 in your diad which is the regular way but if you have apts that's addressed like 2123,4123,1423,1123,1323,3123 main st then yes it will do that to you until fixed. The first number is the building number, the second number represent what floor it's on and the last two is the actual apt number. Apt 2123 So building 2, 1st floor and 23 the apt number.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Yes depends on how the apts is addressed.
For example it may say 123 main st 1+13 in your diad which is the regular way but if you have apts that's addressed like 2123,4123,1423,1123,1323,3123 main st then yes it will do that to you until fixed. The first number is the building number, the second number represent what floor it's on and the last two is the actual apt number. Apt 2123 So building 2, 1st floor and 23 the apt number.

196976856_128786203298453233_xlarge.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

You missing the point, as long as you do every stop in order you will hit 100.

If you have to circle the block to get to the next stop then that is what you do , it doesn't really matter how you get there as long as you get there

Every since I have been running 100 I haven't heard a word about miles only percentage

Oh I see YOUR point... But not all of us want to stay out until 9 o'clock every night just to prove a point when we have a family at home waiting on us. I am well aware of how easy it is to run the crap 100%. I am also aware that to do so is dangerous and pretty freaking stupid. So I refuse to do it until they instruct me to. And once that happens I'm not sure who will regret it more me or them.

Mr.Golden

I ran Orion all week. Stops per hr stays the same maybe off by one or two. The miles is excessive 20 to 30 and over allowed is about 2 hrs up

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
40 on my first day. Orion increased the chances of a accident.
Well that's pretty easy you don't have to back.

Although I've never understood the whole no backing in residential areas thing. Don't be a maroon about it and you won't hit anything. I deliver to many dead end streets that there's no other choice.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Well that's pretty easy you don't have to back.

Although I've never understood the whole no backing in residential areas thing. Don't be a maroon about it and you won't hit anything. I deliver to many dead end streets that there's no other choice.
Watch what your doing and back only half way in the driveway. If you have had the same truck for years, there shouldnt be a problem. I got this 700 when it had 30 miles on it

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Watch what your doing and back only half way in the driveway. If you have had the same truck for years, there shouldnt be a problem. I got this 700 when it had 30 miles on it
Oh I rarely back into the actual drive. I'll do a 10 point turnaround in the street instead of pulling in a drive lol

Mr.Golden

There is no way your SPORH would stay the same if you drove 20-30 more miles and worked 2 hours longer.

Time burn by looking for pkgs and/or sorting, walking (which Orion encourage) and waiting at traffic lights or intersection to cross the street. More miles by avoiding backs and unnecessary breaks. Same input different method