Orion this peak?

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
We have a poster on our safety board that addresses this very issues.

It says that while we should stay out of residential driveways if we must back in to one we should strive to be a quarterback; that is, we should only back far enough to get off of the street. If that is not possible, we should then strive to be a halfback, backing halfway in to the driveway. We should do all that we can to not be a fullback, backing all the way in to the driveway. I would think the only time this would be an option is if we have an Over 70 w/o a handcart.
I guess i should have clarified the backing as a turn around. I do back all the way up if i have a 12 foot rug, trampoline, 100 lb or more furniture or multiple large boxes like on friday with 4 toliets from home depot.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sounds like a Center or Division Manager.

Reminds me of the day when I was sitting at a drop box and my center manager and DM drove by on their way to dinner. The DM wanted to know why I the drop box showed "Picked Up" before the commit time. I explained to him that if I get to the box a few minutes early I will scan the barcode and the packages, if any, and will then sit there until I close the box out at the commit time. He told me I shouldn't even open the box until the commit time. My center manager pulled me aside the next morning and told me to keep doing what I am doing.

Mr.Golden

Inside building screen. If your helping another driver put DT load piece count here. If another driver is helping you put DT unload piece count here. This can also be used if your transferring pickup volume.

Never been told that. Can the sups or clerks tweak/input that after I clock out?

By The Book

As long as my total hours are correct, I could care less what they do with it. And in any case, in our area management is required to get the employee to sign off on any timecard edits.
This is to protect the employee, as management has made a change to your time card.