Orion this peak?

By The Book

With our company's dismal performance last peak, do you think we will be told to use Orion this peak? We do have 2 on the truck in most cases and while 1 is digging, the other can be delivering, your thoughts.

By The Book

hahahahahaaaa, is my response.

We've had Orion last 2 peaks.
. Im wondering if they will tell us to use it even though a lot of locations have it now and don't use it at peak. I know some routes without helpers in rural areas can and probably do to some extent.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And what's this dismal performance everyone keeps talking about?

If you're worried about the Wall Street numbers management has you right where they want you.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
At the PCM, your management will parrot the company line and tell everyone to follow ORION.

Then when the wheels fall off and the sparks start flying they will take you aside and plead for you to just "do whatever you have to do to get them delivered."

UPSGUY72

Two buildings in my area have had Orion for over 4 years and the building I'm in got it last year during peak they don't us it. That meas the dispatch manager doesn't allow it to compute a solution for the routes you just run normal edd in the order that your bulked out car will allow you to.

With a helper using there own board things really won't work out to well.

Mr.Golden

Depends what percentage they asking for. If it's below 85% might as well run it by edd. I doubt they will have Orion fix by peak or ever...

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
By the sounds of it I'm really not looking forward to this ORION. But if I can make more money with less thinking then that's fine.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I was 69% and so far no one said a word......20 miles over. Or I can do it their way and bring back 60 pcs. Its hard to fix once you deviate for service.

Mr.Golden

Tuesday got off at 10:50pm and today 10:10pm. I run Orion 100% then break at 4 to finish any other business. After that I setup up truck pulling pkgs from three different sections just to run a neighborhood